PDA

View Full Version : Madden 08 on PS3

Brando19
12-26-2007, 09:32 PM
I got a PS3 for Christmas with Madden 08. It is so cool. The graphics are unbelievable. I have a question. The roster still has Brandon Jackson as our starting RB and David Clowney as our Kick Returner. I want the updated roster. Do you have to get online to download the most recent roster or can you not do that? If you can, does it save that roster to your harddrive or do you have to be online in order to play with the updated roster? I would love to have Ryan Grant at RB, Koren Robinson returning kicks, and Robert Ferguson nowhere to be found. THANKS!

coolman3
12-26-2007, 11:02 PM
I got a PS3 for Christmas with Madden 08. It is so cool. The graphics are unbelievable. I have a question. The roster still has Brandon Jackson as our starting RB and David Clowney as our Kick Returner. I want the updated roster. Do you have to get online to download the most recent roster or can you not do that? If you can, does it save that roster to your harddrive or do you have to be online in order to play with the updated roster? I would love to have Ryan Grant at RB, Koren Robinson returning kicks, and Robert Ferguson nowhere to be found. THANKS!

EA updates rosters every three weeks or so during the season. Just go online, look for quick match, once the EA server finds you a quick opponent, it will prompt you to download the latest roster update, save it to you hard drive, cancel the quick match and you're done.

If you want to use the updated roster for the franchise mode, you have to load it from your hard drive (after updating it online, of course). Once loaded, you do not need to be online to use that updated roster.

Ryan Grant and K-Rob are on the updated roster. The Pack overall rating started with 80, but has ascended to 88. :)