PDA

View Full Version : Predict the score: Packers vs Lions

mmmdk
12-27-2007, 09:44 AM
Last game of the regular season; team will try to stay healthy and try to win to a lesser degree. That's why Lions will win plus weather will be a factor :oops:

Packers 23 Lions 24

Always play to win but if you read what Favre is saying this week; Packers are young, offense not in gear and lastly that crushing by the Bears is no confidense boost. Play like crap in the playoffs and you're out! Packers have not played well as of late.

Still!

GO PACK GO :pack:

mmmdk
12-27-2007, 09:44 AM
Last game of the regular season; team will try to stay healthy and try to win to a lesser degree. That's why Lions will win plus weather will be a factor... :oops:

Packers 23 Lions 24

Always play to win but if you read what Favre is saying this week; Packers are young, offense not in gear and lastly that crushing by the Bears is no confidense boost. Play like crap in the playoffs and you're out! Packers have not played well as of late.

Still!

GO PACK GO :pack:

Jerry Tagge
12-27-2007, 09:56 AM
After last Sunday's game, the Pack better come to play. Still, the Lions are playing for pride and I don't expect to see MM play the starters too long.

Packers 546, Lions -2.

It will be a nail biter.

The Leaper
12-27-2007, 10:00 AM
GB 23, DET 17

It won't be as close as the score will let on...the Lions will score late to make it look more palatable. There is no fight left in Detroit...they want the offseason to start ASAP.

PaCkFan_n_MD
12-27-2007, 10:16 AM
Packers 24

Lions 17

Rodgers plays good in the second half.

oregonpackfan
12-27-2007, 10:18 AM
Packers 31

Lions 28

The Lions strike early but the Packers come back in the 4th quarter for a close victory.

Badgepack
12-27-2007, 10:27 AM
Packers - 31
Lions - 17

Freak Out
12-27-2007, 11:23 AM
Are you kidding me?

GB - 28

Neutered Felines - 3

Fritz
12-27-2007, 02:31 PM
I have a feeling Marinelli's not going to let that team lay down this Sunday. He'll challenge them, I think, to grow some testicular fortitude.

Besides, there's nothing riding on the game, so in that situation the Lions usually play well.

Zool
12-27-2007, 02:32 PM
Packers 27
Lions 21

The Leaper
12-27-2007, 02:59 PM
I have a feeling Marinelli's not going to let that team lay down this Sunday. He'll challenge them, I think, to grow some testicular fortitude.

This is the Lions we are talking about. They don't have testicular fortitude, and it takes more than a coach yelling about it to make it happen.

the_idle_threat
12-27-2007, 03:51 PM
After last Sunday's game, the Pack better come to play. Still, the Lions are playing for pride and I don't expect to see MM play the starters too long.

Packers 546, Lions -2.

It will be a nail biter.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DAMN ... you got here first!!! I will proceed with my prediction anyway ...

This will be Kurt Schottenheimer's week to shine.

Why?

Because we'll probably have him out there playing in the nickel package in the second half. We need to rest *everybody*---certainly including our geriatric starting corners.

The Lions might be ready to pack it in, but I wouldn't bet on it. This is a division game here, and their offseason will start immediately after the game, which is soon enough. For the second week in a row, we're facing a division rival in their "playoff" game. But this time around, we will be approaching the game like it's pre-season.* I don't see a blowout coming at all. I think it'll be something more like:

Packers ---> 374

Lions ---> 12

That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if the Lions keep it within 100 points. :!:

*One could argue that we took the same approach last week. :x

mmmdk
12-27-2007, 05:49 PM

Besides, there's nothing riding on the game, so in that situation the Lions usually play well.

Spot on!

Oscar
12-27-2007, 06:18 PM
Packers 34

Lions 13

Jimx29
12-27-2007, 06:39 PM
Pack 3
Lions 2

Packers4Ever
12-27-2007, 08:23 PM

After last week's blow out I have a feeling you're right, Fritz,
so I'm going to shoot for a very conservative

Pack 21
Them 17

May the best man win ! :five: