PDA

View Full Version : Is Aaron Rodgers Vag-hammy finally healed?

esoxx
12-27-2007, 10:16 PM
Just wondering.

GrnBay007
12-27-2007, 10:20 PM
He told Favre he could go ahead and finish out the season. :wink:

esoxx
12-27-2007, 10:24 PM
It's funny how Sunday will be Day 25 since he had his 1-2 week hammy tweak.
Would sure be nice to see him out there in the 2nd half come Sunday, getting his chance to gain just a little more real game experience.
Rub some dirt on it kid.

GrnBay007
12-27-2007, 10:29 PM
Would sure be nice to see him out there in the 2nd half come Sunday, getting his chance to gain just a little more real game experience.
Rub some dirt on it kid.

Yep

Freak Out
12-27-2007, 11:12 PM
:lol: :lol:

Day 25.......oops...he missed his chance. :lol:

Tarlam!
12-28-2007, 02:01 AM
They're "just bein' smart with him".

the_idle_threat
12-28-2007, 02:22 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I dunno what's taking so long. I'm sure it stopped bleeding after three days or so.

GoPackGo
12-28-2007, 09:41 AM
My sources tell me that his hamstring is ok, but the team doctors want to be careful with him because his vag has abnormal redness and scabbing

Fritz
12-28-2007, 09:41 AM
Hamstrings are notoriously fickle. Maybe they're being extra careful, cuz if something (God forbid) did happen to Favre, they would have no chance with Craig Nall.

Having said that, I'm a bit concerned that Rodgers has played about three quarters of professional football in his whole life but has been hurt so much.

Tarlam!
12-28-2007, 09:45 AM
...they would have no chance with Craig Nall.

Fritz, how can you say this after 35 + pages of JSO debate between Ibatiger and Gureski, where the winner was clearly not apparent???

Craig Nall might just be the future of this Franchise. And, if he is, I am gonna lay down dead laughing at Gureski's mea culpa thread....

Fritz
12-28-2007, 09:55 AM
Once upon a time - long ago - in like Nall's second year - I thought maybe he was going to be the post-Favre guy. But now I see that I was clearly and thoroughly wrong.

If Craig Nall is the future of this franchise then let's hire Forrest Gregg back to coach that team.

LL2
12-29-2007, 07:57 AM
I sure wish Rodger would play to see if he could play like he did in Dallas. I bet if Nall plays great many will say they want him to be the starter if Favre retires. Nall is a career backup....Rodgers is the future.

gbgary
12-29-2007, 09:34 AM
Rub some dirt on it kid.

heck no...he might get hurt again. we might need him in the first playoff game. play Nall instead. :D

Bretsky
12-29-2007, 09:52 AM
...they would have no chance with Craig Nall.

Fritz, how can you say this after 35 + pages of JSO debate between Ibatiger and Gureski, where the winner was clearly not apparent???

Craig Nall might just be the future of this Franchise. And, if he is, I am gonna lay down dead laughing at Gureski's mea culpa thread....

He was a great Javelin thrower and his wife is a cutie. Gureski went running away from future debate. Maybe Nall is da man ! :lol:

esoxx
12-29-2007, 01:34 PM
Rodgers was quoted Wednesday saying he was feeling better and hoped to play on Sunday. Not sure if he practiced this week but would guess he took part in limited activities at least.
I'm not holding my breath he's active come Sunday, but it would be nice.

Harlan Huckleby
12-29-2007, 01:36 PM
Rodgers has been active every week - as the emergency 3rd QB.

There is nothing odd about Rodgers' lingering hamstring injury. They often work this way.

esoxx
12-29-2007, 01:37 PM
Rodgers said he expects to be inactive for the third straight game unless he feels 100 percent healthy, but "I wouldn't count me out for Sunday just yet."

Who's 100% healthy this time of year? :?:

Harlan Huckleby
12-29-2007, 01:38 PM
the emergency QB is technically inactive, but Rodgers has been suiting up for every game and has been available to play.

Brandon494
12-29-2007, 01:40 PM
Seriously why do you want him to play injuried in a game that means nothing? Get him ready for the playoffs when we might actually need him (which I hope we dont).

esoxx
12-29-2007, 01:45 PM
Seriously why do you want him to play injuried in a game that means nothing? Get him ready for the playoffs when we might actually need him (which I hope we dont).

Actually, I wouldn't want him to play if he was slightly uncomfortable.

Packerarcher
12-30-2007, 09:35 PM
First of all let me say hello as i am kinda new(have been a lurker). Secondl,it's my opinion that I hope we NEVER need Rodgers,yes because that would mean Favre is down and that would be bad enough. But as some have said Rodgers would hurt his mangina after no time,COME on this guy is a wuss. The past two years when he does have to play a little bit he is "hurt" afterwards. So I say put Capitan Owie at #3 even after his scab heals,and keep Nall at #2. The IRONMAN aint going down anyway.

MJZiggy
12-30-2007, 09:39 PM
Welcome to the forum!! I don't know if Nall can be counted on as a long-term answer, and in the short term, he will remain number 2. You think we need to draft a quarterback again?

Harlan Huckleby
12-30-2007, 11:16 PM
So I say put Capitan Owie at #3 even after his scab heals,and keep Nall at #2.

Nall left GB for big contract in Buffalo and was constantly injured.

QBs get injured. Vince Young seems forever injured. I doubt Rodgers is particularly injury prone.

the_idle_threat
12-31-2007, 01:12 AM
Welcome to the forum, Packerarcher. You a bow hunter? Maybe take Favre out for a hunt. :D All his hunting partners keep leaving, although now he has Nall back for the time being.

I agree that if we need Rodgers at all in the short term (i.e. the playoffs), it's pretty much a disaster to begin with, and I also agree that one can't help but have concerns about Rodgers' durability given that he's only made a handful of appearances, and it seems each one is followed by a long stint on the inactive list due to injury. I hope that when Rodgers eventually gets the keys to the car, he doesn't turn out to be one of those QBs who's a star when healthy, but is never healthy.