PDA

View Full Version : Do U Want the Vikess in the Playoffs???

coolman3
12-28-2007, 04:59 AM
Unless the Pack and Vikes meet in the NFC Championship game, both teams won't play each other in the Playoffs.

For that to happen, the Vikes must: win on Sunday, Washington must lose, upset the Seahawks on WC weekend and then beat the mf'ing Cowgirls (also the Pack must win their divisional game).

Mitt Romeny has a better shot at winning the White House than the Vikes do at reaching the NFC championship game.

But wouldn't it be cool to have a Vikes-Packers playoff game at Lambeau? (No Randy Moss, yesss!!!)

hurleyfan
12-28-2007, 07:03 AM
If we see the Vikes, that means the 'Boys were ousted :D and we get to play a team with not much on offense other than AP! Stop him, and the Vikes chances are not all that great...

Maxie the Taxi
12-28-2007, 07:41 AM
I want the Packers and Cowgirls to meet in the NFC championship game in Dallas. I'm sick and tired of going down there and losing. Even though I think the Cowgirls have the edge right at the moment, if Favre keeps his head, I think the Pack has a good chance to win down there.

Scott Campbell
12-28-2007, 08:36 AM
Sure, why not.

Not a big fan of Romney's brand of conservatisim?

Tarlam!
12-28-2007, 09:10 AM
I voted yes. Only cause we have Ras. Otherwise, I couldn't give two hoots.

Whomever we get will be tough, especially if we win and the girls lose.

But, if we play the team that beats the girls, it will be at Lambeau. It's all good!

Fritz
12-28-2007, 09:43 AM
I just can't root for the Vikes. Sorry, Ras. I'm hoping for the Skins to get in.

MadtownPacker
12-28-2007, 10:47 AM
I wouldn't worry about Rastak.He knows the vikings blew their playoff hopes last week after the Packers had given the cowboys the #1 seed then the vikings followed it up the loss to Wash. No way in hell do the redskins lose that game to a cowcrap squad with nothing to lose.

Jerry Tagge
12-28-2007, 12:13 PM
No

The Shadow
12-28-2007, 12:27 PM
Unless the Pack and Vikes meet in the NFC Championship game, both teams won't play each other in the Playoffs.

For that to happen, the Vikes must: win on Sunday, Washington must lose, upset the Seahawks on WC weekend and then beat the mf'ing Cowgirls (also the Pack must win their divisional game).

Mitt Romeny has a better shot at winning the White House than the Vikes do at reaching the NFC championship game.

But wouldn't it be cool to have a Vikes-Packers playoff game at Lambeau? (No Randy Moss, yesss!!!)

Who is this person? A new candidate?

Scott Campbell
12-28-2007, 12:42 PM

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck and most importantly, spells like a duck - it's a duck.

Chester Marcol
12-28-2007, 12:58 PM

When I first read it, I was thinking of "win one for the gipper".

Fritz
12-28-2007, 12:59 PM
How can this country pick a guy whose name is "Mitt"?

The Leaper
12-28-2007, 01:05 PM

Is Rudy or Obama any better?

What ever happened to a simple name like John Fucking Wayne? Now there is a president who would've solved the terrorist problem in a hurry.

MJZiggy
12-28-2007, 01:08 PM
Remember, his real name was Marion...

CaliforniaCheez
12-28-2007, 01:43 PM
Had Detroit made it, that would be okay. They haven't been in the playoffs for awhile.

The ________ _______ _______ ____ ___ vikings have only one wish from me.

A move of the franchise out of Minnesota.

Jerry Tagge
12-28-2007, 02:25 PM
I'm voting for Richard Nixon.

coolman3
12-28-2007, 08:16 PM

Is Rudy or Obama any better?

What ever happened to a simple name like John Fucking Wayne? Now there is a president who would've solved the terrorist problem in a hurry.

Hillary Clinton is a typical American name. So is John McCain. If I have to chose between one of the two, I'd go Hillary. Both are hypocrites: willing to say anything to win votes.

Name is irrelevant, imo. A candidate could be named Asexual Reproduction, and if he or she is willing to not only stand for the just cause, but also fight for it, then that person has my vote.

coolman3
12-28-2007, 08:22 PM
I'm voting for Richard Nixon.

Nixon has passed. But if you freeze yourself for a about 1000 years, and after defrosting in the year 3000, you can vote for Nixon's head.

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/f/ff/Futurama_characters.jpg

coolman3
12-28-2007, 08:28 PM
http://bestuff.com/images/images_of_stuff/210x600/richard-nixons-head-72942.jpg

Richard Nixon's head: President of Earth, year 3000 F.E. (Future Era)

Harlan Huckleby
12-28-2007, 09:03 PM
i voted yes and then remembered that I don't care.

Tavaris Jackson has been playing like the Michigan State QB in today's bowl game.