PDA

View Full Version : The Official Green Bay Packers vs. Detroit Lions Game thread

Pages : 1 [2]

Badgerinmaine
12-30-2007, 03:06 PM
Victory formation time! Nice to hear B-Jack play so well (would've been nice to see it, too, but Fox replaced the Packers game with the Saints-Bears game here and many other places.)

Fritz
12-30-2007, 03:07 PM
The...Lions...still...suck.

Martz will be gone tomorrow.

Lions fans will bitch and moan all offseason, until the draft, and then that magic transformation will happen, and soon the national pundits will be picking the Lions as next year's cinderella team.

sepporepi
12-30-2007, 03:09 PM
Watch live from the press room :D

One guy just ask what the final score was :lol:

Seems he did something other than watching the game the last 3 hours 8-)

http://www.packers.com/multimedia/packers_on_air_schedule/

gbgary
12-30-2007, 03:09 PM
13-3...whodathunkit? very nice season!!

Fosco33
12-30-2007, 03:10 PM
Nallball is not all it was cracked up to be.

In '04 Nall played in 5 games for Green Bay. He completed 23 of 33 for 314 yards and 4 touchdowns, with no interceptions, and a passer rating of 139.4

I expect more than 3 and out.

Well... he ended up...

7 of 15 for 88 yards and a TD with 13 2nd half points. Not too bad.

mmmdk
12-30-2007, 03:10 PM
Nice wrap!

cpk1994
12-30-2007, 03:14 PM
The...Lions...still...suck.

Martz will be gone tomorrow.

Lions fans will bitch and moan all offseason, until the draft, and then that magic transformation will happen, and soon the national pundits will be picking the Lions as next year's cinderella team.Don't forget the fans will wonder , "Why does Millien still have a job?"

cpk1994
12-30-2007, 03:16 PM
Watch live from the press room :D

One guy just ask what the final score was :lol:

Seems he did something other than watching the game the last 3 hours 8-)

http://www.packers.com/multimedia/packers_on_air_schedule/I wonder where you can get that wallpaper?

packers11
12-30-2007, 03:18 PM
Well that was an intense game... :lol:

gbgary
12-30-2007, 03:19 PM
I wonder where you can get that wallpaper?

it's got some bank's name on it too.

sepporepi
12-30-2007, 03:32 PM
Hmm, Blackmon injured his foot again.

Maybe he is just not build for the NFL violance level.

Grant did not sound serious.

But both starting guards injured, hopefully not serious. I do not want Moll and Colledge in the playoffs.

Harlan Huckleby
12-30-2007, 03:38 PM
Hmm, Blackmon injured his foot again.

Maybe he is just not build for the NFL violance level.

Or maybe you go on IR when you break a foot.

I thought it was crazy that he returned. (I broke a foot once, and not even a total break, it took at least 6 months to heal)

oregonpackfan
12-30-2007, 04:10 PM
Usually when I watch a Packer game, I am intensely alert and literally sitting on the edge of my seat. During the last quarter and a half, I caught myself being distracted by the conversation of my buddies and even looking at my watch.

Did the game seem to drag on for any of you Packer Rats.

cpk1994
12-30-2007, 04:23 PM
Awesome punt!

72 yards......outstanding. I remember when Greg Coleman of the Vikes did something like that back in the early 80's. Not sure I've seen a 70 yard punt since then. (My memory sucks so who knows).

the fact you remembered that is amazing. i'll forget this punt tomorrow. lol

73 yard punt is something to remember.
Where are all those idiots calling for Ryan to be released now?

chain_gang
12-30-2007, 04:51 PM
Awesome punt!

72 yards......outstanding. I remember when Greg Coleman of the Vikes did something like that back in the early 80's. Not sure I've seen a 70 yard punt since then. (My memory sucks so who knows).

Yeah that was a great punt, nice to see. As far as the longest punt I've seen, in the 1989, I think that was the year, Randall Cunningham had a 91 yard punt against the Giants, I know it was really windy that day, and the Giants weren't prepared for it, since it was third down. That was also the last 3rd down punt I remember. Of course Randall had a strong wind behind him, but it was still pretty incredible that a QB could kick the ball that far.

Anyways, great W, and a great game to build some momentum from.

MJZiggy
12-30-2007, 05:38 PM
We managed to pull of a win today without me doing a single load of laundry--you know what that means, right???

Scott Campbell
12-30-2007, 05:41 PM
Awesome punt!

the fact you remembered that is amazing. i'll forget this punt tomorrow. lol

This idiot is right here in Utah.

Jimx29
12-30-2007, 08:35 PM
Usually when I watch a Packer game, I am intensely alert and literally sitting on the edge of my seat. During the last quarter and a half, I caught myself being distracted by the conversation of my buddies and even looking at my watch.

Did the game seem to drag on for any of you Packer Rats.You mean to tell me you weren't anxiously waiting to hear the next great nugget alert from the goose?

http://i9.tinypic.com/8aex72u.gif

oregonpackfan
12-30-2007, 08:53 PM
We managed to pull of a win today without me doing a single load of laundry--you know what that means, right???

Tell us, MJZiggy, what does it mean? Does it mean you are now in a financial situation where you can send out all your laundry? :)

MJZiggy
12-30-2007, 08:54 PM
No. It means that now I'm behind in my wash...

Bretsky
12-30-2007, 09:09 PM
OK, nobody better mess wid da MoJo. Bretsky is taking us on a 4 game winning streak......

B, you are, aren't you?.

I sure hope so; I got the first one done so far

MJZiggy
12-30-2007, 09:10 PM
Nice work...

Joemailman
12-30-2007, 09:14 PM
OK, nobody better mess wid da MoJo. Bretsky is taking us on a 4 game winning streak......

B, you are, aren't you?.

But did you pick the Pack to win this week? :wink:

Bretsky
12-30-2007, 09:21 PM
Here's a fun fact - I'm 5-0 this wearing my auth. AJ Hawk jersey...soon 6-0. I'm 7-3 in my Favre jersey...

I just realized I'm wearing the same Packer shirt I was wearing for the Packer/Dallas game. :shock:

The see through one ?

Figured everybody is trying to mess with my beginning mojo

Bretsky
12-30-2007, 09:24 PM

You have no clothes so you are in the buff ?

Bretsky
12-30-2007, 09:25 PM

B, you are, aren't you?.

But did you pick the Pack to win this week? :wink:

Yup

Partial
12-30-2007, 09:34 PM

I'm very superstitious. Ziggy can not wear clothes again for a game until they lose. :D

MJZiggy
12-30-2007, 09:42 PM

I'm very superstitious. Ziggy can not wear clothes again for a game until they lose. :D Well I'm not THAT far behind in doing the wash. Geez!

Tarlam!
12-30-2007, 10:58 PM

B, you are, aren't you?.

This has now become your issue. This was the ONLY game this season, you were allowed to lose.

Hey, it's OK, B. Mad and I lost us the Bears games, and GBR lost us the 'boys game. I am the only one that didn't get at least 4 wins, so, you're in good company!

GBRulz
12-30-2007, 11:04 PM

B, you are, aren't you?.

This has now become your issue. This was the ONLY game this season, you were allowed to lose.

Hey, it's OK, B. Mad and I lost us the Bears games, and GBR lost us the 'boys game. I am the only one that didn't get at least 4 wins, so, you're in good company!

you mean three wins :twisted:

Harlan Huckleby
12-30-2007, 11:18 PM
the Lions were thoroughly humiliated. They couldn't move the ball against a defense that was 2/3 backups.

Tarlam!
12-31-2007, 03:05 AM

B, you are, aren't you?.

you mean three wins :twisted:

Ooh, put a dagger in! That hurts....

Tarlam!
12-31-2007, 03:08 AM

Right here. I still think we should get a new punter. 1 punt and he's a star for you? Look, I hope he proves I am the idiot you claim I am. But if you are making a case that this is a consistently good punter, I disagree.

Of course he has the ability, but he only shows it very sporadically. That's my gripe.