43-80-54%-478-3-2

nothing pretty.. but the guy wins

cpk1994
12-30-2007, 04:33 PM
W-2 :: L-1

C - A - % -yds-T-I
43-80-54%-478-3-2

More like the guy doesn't do anything stupid.

MJZiggy
12-30-2007, 04:33 PM
There's something to be said for that...

Pacopete4
12-30-2007, 04:41 PM
im just sayin.. we all rip the bears qbs cuz its hilarious but this guy got shafted in my opinion.. hes been benched for guys that are just trash yet when they play him, they usually win.. i just feel for a guy that gets f'd over is all

gbgary
12-30-2007, 05:42 PM

wasn't the same thing said about a bear qb warming the bench right now?!

BEARMAN
12-30-2007, 05:43 PM
Bet he gets a shot next season ! :wink:

Pacopete4
12-30-2007, 05:48 PM
Bearman.. i think he should, i mean why not? he's at least proven to win and what are the bears gonna do, go out and draft another project and hope he does something? I think if they shore up their Oline and get a stud WR.. they might have the start of something

Scott Campbell
12-30-2007, 06:06 PM

Are the Bears in the league next year?

GrnBay007
12-30-2007, 06:10 PM

keep recycling those 3. :D

oregonpackfan
12-30-2007, 08:44 PM

Shall we start a poll as to how many different quarterbacks will start for the Bears next season?

Let's see, they started 3 different quarterbacks this season... I predict they will have 4 different starting QBs next season.

What is your prediction?

HarveyWallbangers
12-30-2007, 09:30 PM
Kyle Orton blows. I wouldn't put it past the Bears to give him a shot next year.

BEARMAN
12-30-2007, 10:03 PM

Shall we start a poll as to how many different quarterbacks will start for the Bears next season?

Let's see, they started 3 different quarterbacks this season... I predict they will have 4 different starting QBs next season.

What is your prediction?

I predict there will come a day, very soon, when the pack will have favre no more ! He is old, he can not play for ever, you too will be looking for your next qb !
I will relish in the fact that you qb delemas are just starting.... hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa ! :twisted:

FritzDontBlitz
12-30-2007, 11:09 PM
My New Year's resolution is to buy Bearman a spellcheck utility. Yeesh.

Green Bay's third string QB's are better than all 3 in Chicago.

I really can't contribute Orton's success to just Orton. It seems the offensive line and defense play better when he starts. Maybe they just like him more than the other two stiffs on their roster.

I am gonna hate myself for saying this, but if Grossman goes to a team with a decent offensive line and running game he could be a top 15 QB easy.

Griese is just a guy.

And yes, The Man will retire eventually, but can Chicago survive for the next 5 years until he does?

Happy New Year Packaholics. :glug: :bump: :alc: :five: :jig: :cow:

cpk1994
12-31-2007, 08:01 AM
Bearman.. i think he should, i mean why not? he's at least proven to win and what are the bears gonna do, go out and draft another project and hope he does something? I think if they shore up their Oline and get a stud WR.. they might have the start of something

NO, they are going out and getting Donvan F. McNabb.

Patler
12-31-2007, 08:06 AM

NO, they are going out and getting Donvan F. McNabb.

That is an interesting possibility, and could be a change McNabb needs. It could also be trouble for the rest of the division, if he can stay healthy.

Zool
12-31-2007, 08:19 AM
I wouldn't be surprised to see McNabb in Minnesota next year either. That would actually be worse for us.

Patler
12-31-2007, 08:29 AM
I wouldn't be surprised to see McNabb in Minnesota next year either. That would actually be worse for us.

I thought that earlier in the season, but I'm not so sure MN will be looking for a starter. They seem committed at this point, and I doubt McNabb would be looking for a one-year gig. Chicago is committed to no one. They may have the most open QB position in the league.

MadtownPacker
12-31-2007, 08:44 AM

It could also be trouble for the rest of the division, if he can stay healthy.
Is he also gonna bring that monsterous defense that got his ass to all those NFC championships? Cuz if he aint I dont think he will make that much of a difference.

MJZiggy
12-31-2007, 08:48 AM
The Vikings have a decent defense, at least in the middle. But I do think that McN has lost a ton of mobility in that knee that he may never get back simply due to the fact that he's getting older and they tend to lose some mobility anyway. It'll be interesting to see how he functions as a pure pocket presence.

Scott Campbell
12-31-2007, 08:49 AM
McNabb also has a significant injury history. Can he even stay on the field?

Zool
12-31-2007, 08:53 AM

Is he also gonna bring that monsterous defense that got his ass to all those NFC championships? Cuz if he aint I dont think he will make that much of a difference.

McNabb is head and shoulders above Tarvaris Jackson at this point. So yes, with AD and a good D it would make a big difference.

Of course Troy Williamson will just have someone else to drop passes from.

MadtownPacker
12-31-2007, 08:56 AM
McNabb is head and shoulders above Tarvaris Jackson at this point.OK, so that is suppose to be a compliment right?

Of course Troy Williamson will just have someone else to drop passes from.Agreed.

Patler
12-31-2007, 08:58 AM

Compared to what Chicago has had at QB, he would be a major improvement at the position. By most reports he has played better and better as the season has progressed, which may show he is recovering from his injuries.

Jerry Tagge
12-31-2007, 09:37 AM
I hope McNabb goes to either the Vikings or Bears. I would love to face him twice a year. That is, if he can stay healthy for both games.