PDA

View Full Version : WHO HAS THE BEST CHANCE TO KNOCK OFF DALLAS

Bretsky
12-30-2007, 10:15 PM
BEST CHANCE TO KNOCKS OFF DALLAS TO THE PLAYOFFS GO THROUGH LAMBEAU ??

Partial
12-30-2007, 10:18 PM
Washington. They just need to keep running the football well. They are great up front on both sides of the ball.

MJZiggy
12-30-2007, 10:19 PM
Washington--which will make things very interesting around here in a few weeks...

coolman3
12-30-2007, 10:25 PM
New York.

They will beat TB next week.

I'd prefer we get Washington for our game, but it likely will be Seattle.

Bretsky
12-30-2007, 10:25 PM
I predicted that Washington would beat Dallas today several weeks ago; which make the Bear meltdown worse.

I do think they matchup very very well with the Cowboys. I hope they beat Seattle. That will be a tough task.

Washington barely lost to Dallas earlier this year.

They have been playing very well lately

Bretsky
12-30-2007, 10:27 PM
New York.

The only way to play Washington is in the NFC Title game. If Seattle wins we play them. If Washington wins Dallas plays Washington

coolman3
12-30-2007, 10:38 PM
New York.

The only way to play Washington is in the NFC Title game. If Seattle wins we play them. If Washington wins Dallas plays Washington

My bad. I still think NY will win next week and then play Dallas. I don't see Washington beating Seattle in Seattle.

We can beat Seattle.

GBRulz
12-30-2007, 10:57 PM
D. All of the above.

I just think of all the NFC teams heading into the playoffs, most are playing their best football of the season, or at least as steady as they have been all year....except Dallas. Even before TO got hurt they were struggling a little bit.

I think any of these teams can beat Dallas. Remember, we're all 0-0 now, anything can happen.

Badgerinmaine
12-31-2007, 01:34 AM
Washington is well-motivated, and playing Dallas, their ancient rival, they'd eb even more so.

MadtownPacker
12-31-2007, 02:22 AM
If the giants defense can get pressure on romo like they on brady saturday night I think they can take out dallas.

RashanGary
12-31-2007, 07:55 AM
If the giants defense can get pressure on romo like they on brady saturday night I think they can take out dallas.

I picked Washington, but I thought about NY for that same reason. They have a pretty impressive Dline.

MadtownPacker
12-31-2007, 08:20 AM
All bullshit aside, if owens aint up to speed the cowboys could possibly be one of the weakest offenses in the NFC playoffs. The redskins where hammering the cowpuke WRs yesterday. On one hard hit terry glenn looked like he wished he had stay inactive.