PDA

View Full Version : Owens 'still iffy' for first playoff game

MadtownPacker
12-31-2007, 02:37 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3174297

If he doesn't play there is no way the cowboys get out of the first round.

BallHawk
12-31-2007, 02:39 PM
If Dallas plays Washington the Cowboys will fall.

If they play New York or Tampa they will win.

MadtownPacker
12-31-2007, 02:47 PM

If they play New York or Tampa they will win.If they play washington even with owens they is a good chance they lose. Without him I think they will get pastes like yesterday.

I could also see the giants handling them as well.

Merlin
12-31-2007, 03:12 PM
I agree. The Giants played a pretty good game against the Patriots. Outside of the bomb to Moss, I think they were solid.

RashanGary
12-31-2007, 04:28 PM
Terry Glenn is a real wimp. He's whining that they were trying to hurt him. BS. I saw that game. They beat his ass just like you want to do to any soft WR, but they didn't take aim at his knees or anything like that.

FritzDontBlitz
12-31-2007, 09:23 PM
I agree. The Giants played a pretty good game against the Patriots. Outside of the bomb to Moss, I think they were solid.

Which bomb? The one Moss dropped, or the one right after it that he caught for the game-winning TD?

I was not impressed with the Giants after that game. What I came away with is Brady struggles when he faces pressure. Same as Romo. When teams like Philly, Baltimore and even the Giants go after them, they become average and erratic. If you zone up they will pick you apart all day.

MadtownPacker
12-31-2007, 09:37 PM

Which bomb? The one Moss dropped, or the one right after it that he caught for the game-winning TD?The one moss ran in for a TD. Why would he mention the one moss dropped? That was a bad throw and not on moss anyways.

mmmdk
12-31-2007, 09:39 PM

If they play New York or Tampa they will win.

I agree.

mmmdk
12-31-2007, 09:43 PM

Which bomb? The one Moss dropped, or the one right after it that he caught for the game-winning TD?

I was not impressed with the Giants after that game. What I came away with is Brady struggles when he faces pressure. Same as Romo. When teams like Philly, Baltimore and even the Giants go after them, they become average and erratic. If you zone up they will pick you apart all day.

I respect the Giant pass rush and their power run game behind Jacobs; Jacobs run through you! They are the weakest playoff team but when you run the rock so well then play action opens for Eli; Giants can beat you but most often they should lose at Lambeau.

esoxx
12-31-2007, 11:37 PM
The Giants cannot be overlooked simply b/c they have a very solid OL and a very solid DL. If you believe the adage that games are won in the trenches, then dismissing the Giants as an easy target is foolish.

Everyone focuses on Eli but look at their lines and understand why they are 10-6.