PDA

View Full Version : If Your Car Broke Down.......

BallHawk
01-02-2008, 04:02 PM
Inspired by Tarlam through 007's thread about Kampman helping a guy whose car got stuck at the side of the road.

However, this is different.

If your car broke down at the side of the road, which Packer would be most likely not to help you?

BallHawk
01-02-2008, 04:03 PM
My vote would probably go to Daryn Colledge. From what I hear about him from media reports, he seems like the guy that wouldn't give it a second thought and keep on driving.

PlantPage55
01-02-2008, 04:06 PM
DeShawn Wynn, but not because he's a dick or whatever, but because he'd probably be concentrating on a box of donuts.

Lurker64
01-02-2008, 04:07 PM
Charles Woodson, since we need him for the playoffs. I don't want to see him hurt himself.

GBRulz
01-02-2008, 04:07 PM
Aaron Rodgers, because he'd be afraid of injuring himself :P

BallHawk
01-02-2008, 04:10 PM
DeShawn Wynn, but not because he's a dick or whatever, but because he'd probably be concentrating on a box of donuts.

Assuming he didn't have donuts, I wouldn't even want him to come to help me. He'd get out of his car and by the time he'd of got to mine he'd be cramping up on the ground in pain.

Brandon494
Mason Crosby

GrnBay007
Aaron Rodgers, because he'd be afraid of injuring himself :P

LOL!! 2nd. He'd be out for several weeks....almost as bad as playing a quarter in the NFL. :shock: :wink:

P.S. ........it'd still be NICE WATCHING him help. :P

VegasPackFan
01-02-2008, 04:15 PM
Brandon Jackson

He would be juking two feet behind the car and wouldnt ever get around to actually pushing the thing.

Joemailman
01-02-2008, 04:35 PM
#80 would say, "You need a mechanic. I'm just a Driver."

BallHawk
01-02-2008, 04:38 PM
#80 would say, "You need a mechanic. I'm just a Driver."

:rs:

That's A-grade stuff right there, Joe. :lol:

Harlan Huckleby
01-02-2008, 05:01 PM
not sure what shape he is in these days, but for any kind of mechanical breakdown, i'd go right to the Toolbox, Ed West.

Tarlam!
01-02-2008, 05:12 PM
Inspired by Tarlam

N.B. I am inspiring! 8-)

But I still say, Ballhawk's prairie dog wants to eat me!!

gbpackfan
01-02-2008, 05:13 PM
Are we talking former Packers too?

If so....

Ahmad Carroll would help you fix it and then steal your ride! THUG LIFE BABY!

Najeh Davenport might stop to take a dump in the back seat.

Brandon494
01-02-2008, 06:38 PM
Mark Chmura....unless it was a teenage girl

hoosier
01-02-2008, 07:05 PM
Ex-Packers: Robert Ferguson would be least likely to stop. If there's a broken down car, or a broken anything, he'd already be sitting in it.

Bretsky
01-02-2008, 07:35 PM
Deshawn Wynn

He's always too hurt to participate

Fosco33
01-02-2008, 07:39 PM
You'd have to think that guys like Walker and Longwell would never want to stop in/around GB.

As far as current Packers, I wouldn't expect to see KRob driving - at all :lol:

Brando19
01-02-2008, 08:02 PM
Probably Brett Favre. I've had front row seats to 2 games and he wouldn't even look up at the fans before or after the game. He's still the man, though!

Badgerinmaine
01-02-2008, 08:24 PM
Are we talking former Packers too?

If so....

Ahmad Carroll would help you fix it and then steal your ride! THUG LIFE BABY!

Najeh Davenport might stop to take a dump in the back seat.

Mossy Cade might have taken it as a getaway car.

Pacopete4
01-02-2008, 08:27 PM
Probably Brett Favre. I've had front row seats to 2 games and he wouldn't even look up at the fans before or after the game. He's still the man, though!

he walks off the field after a win, waving to the crowd all the time.. just because he doesnt stop and say hi to you on the way out doesnt mean a thing.. if he did that, people would expect if all the time..

as a superstar in this league hes by far the most approachable and available to his fans

KYPack
01-02-2008, 09:58 PM

Depends on the game.

Sunday, BF was playing to the crowd.

Mebbe the girls were in town or he was caught up in the holiday spirit.

BallHawk
01-03-2008, 10:34 AM

What were the results of the games? If it was a loss I can imagine he'd be pissed?

Jerry Tagge
01-03-2008, 10:51 AM
Charles Martin. He's dead.

BallHawk
01-03-2008, 12:09 PM
Charles Martin. He's dead.

And he'd pick up your car and smash it to the ground....

Cheesehead Craig
01-03-2008, 12:14 PM
Brett wouldn't have to stop, he would just throw a football so hard as he drove by that it would knock your truck right out of the snow and have enough momentum for it to roll to your destination.

Badgerinmaine
01-03-2008, 02:56 PM
Brett wouldn't have to stop, he would just throw a football so hard as he drove by that it would knock your truck right out of the snow and have enough momentum for it to roll to your destination.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Of course, if he's having a bad day, he might do that off-balance and miss the car completely.

MJZiggy
01-03-2008, 03:00 PM

Of course, if he's having a bad day, he might do that off-balance and miss the car completely.

Nah, it'd get picked off by an SUV...

Cheesehead Craig
01-03-2008, 03:51 PM

Nah, it'd get picked off by an SUV...
Only because it was the truck's fault it ran into the wrong snowbank.