PDA

View Full Version : SpongeBob SquarePants!!

GrnBay007
01-02-2008, 04:33 PM
The inventor of this seriously had to be on drugs....but what a genius!!!

I love this cartoon. :P

Oh...who lives in a pineapple under the sea? .... :lol:

BallHawk
01-02-2008, 04:37 PM
You're just bringing this up now?

Where have you been for the past 7 years?

GrnBay007
01-02-2008, 04:40 PM
You're just bringing this up now?

Where have you been for the past 7 years?

I'm on sick leave from work.....I can now appreciate TV.....lol

j/k, I've watched this for years with my kids. It's just so cute. (but odd!)

GrnBay007
01-02-2008, 04:44 PM
Goes to show you how weird ideas can be million dollar ones.

I think I will take my time off work and invent a cute "crazy" cartoon....wait, maybe a sitcom about the crazy people at PackerRats. Damn, that won't even be hard. :P

BallHawk
01-02-2008, 04:47 PM
There's no shot at getting us on basic cable. Skin and Nutz would get us put on HBO at 2:00 in the morning.

Scott Campbell
01-02-2008, 04:48 PM
They need to freshen up the show a bit. Maybe off one of the main characters.

LL2
01-02-2008, 04:54 PM
I must be an odd one, but I hate the show. I will not even let my kids watch it....they are too young anyways.

GrnBay007
01-02-2008, 04:55 PM
I must be an odd one, but I hate the show. I will not even let my kids watch it....they are too young anyways.

Why do you hate it?

Harlan Huckleby
01-02-2008, 04:55 PM
I have never watched a Sponge Bob Square Pants cartoon.

I have never seen a Star Wars or Godfather movie.

I have a friend who has never eaten in a fast food restaraunt.

GrnBay007
01-02-2008, 04:57 PM
I must be an odd one, but I hate the show.

Awwe, just wait.....you will love my PR sitcom ....of course it will not be a children's show.

GrnBay007
01-02-2008, 04:58 PM
I have never watched a Sponge Bob Square Pants cartoon.

I have never seen a Star Wars or Godfather movie.

I have a friend who has never eaten in a fast food restaraunt.

You need to watch it........may make you laugh....

Watch them, they are good...

Your friend is very healthy!!

Scott Campbell
01-02-2008, 05:00 PM
Awwe, just wait.....you will love my PR sitcom ....of course it will not be a children's show.

Who will play my wives?

LL2
01-02-2008, 05:01 PM
I must be an odd one, but I hate the show.

I'd love to see your sitcom. You have a script? Any characters we will know?

GrnBay007
01-02-2008, 05:04 PM
Any characters we will know?

LOL ...LOL!!

love to....but I can't be a bitch and answer that. :P

Harlan Huckleby
01-02-2008, 05:09 PM

This friend of mine is so odd and unique, I have to say more. He is the most disciplined and determined person I have ever met in my life. When he was a kid, he just decided not to eat fast food, and stuck with it. He was a vicious middle linebacker in college (from reports), a real Ray Nitchke wildman. He was drafted by the Dallas Cowboys but left camp because he decided he wanted to (get this) study babies! He went to Harvard and got a PHD in neruology/childhood development.

He was my boss in a research lab, I was his computer jockey. We didn't get along for quite a while because we are both kinda competitive. But eventually got to be friends.

packinpatland
01-02-2008, 05:33 PM

This friend of mine is so odd and unique, I have to say more. He is the most disciplined and determined person I have ever met in my life. When he was a kid, he just decided not to eat fast food, and stuck with it. He was a vicious middle linebacker in college (from reports), a real Ray Nitchke wildman. He was drafted by the Dallas Cowboys but left camp because he decided he wanted to (get this) study babies! He went to Harvard and got a PHD in neruology/childhood development.

He was my boss in a research lab, I was his computer jockey. We didn't get along for quite a while because we are both kinda competitive. But eventually got to be friends.

You have friends? :shock: ..........just kidding......trying to throw alittle levity in here..........honest. :wink:

Deputy Nutz
01-02-2008, 07:49 PM
Big fan of the show. My daughter will turn it on and then leave the room and I am sitting there watching the show not bothering to change the channel. Although I think Squidward is a homosexual.

]{ilr]3
01-02-2008, 08:30 PM
I liked the show for my kids until we took them to see the movie they came out with a few years ago. In that movie basically Spongebob and Patrick played the part of drunken transvestites.

I was not impressed. Seems like the people who created it are more like PeeWee Herman than Charles Shultz.

GrnBay007
01-02-2008, 08:41 PM
{ilr]3] In that movie basically Spongebob and Patrick played the part of drunken transvestites.

wow :shock: never saw that.

oregonpackfan
01-02-2008, 11:43 PM

I think I will take my time off work and invent a cute "crazy" cartoon....wait, maybe a sitcom about the crazy people at PackerRats. Damn, that won't even be hard. :P

Are you sure you can find enough crazy people at PackerRats? Everyone seems pretty straitlaced to me... :lol:

GrnBay007
01-02-2008, 11:51 PM

Are you sure you can find enough crazy people at PackerRats? Everyone seems pretty straitlaced to me... :lol:

http://i10.tinypic.com/5zoox0n.gif

GrnBay007
01-13-2008, 12:00 PM
OK, this is kinda weird. I just came across this at PackerPalace.

Introducing.....

CheeseBob PackerPants!! lol Isn't he cute!!
bye bye SpongeBob....hello CheeseBob!! :hrt:

http://www.packerpalace.com/palace08/cheesebobpackerpantsXs.gif

BallHawk
01-13-2008, 12:09 PM
That is totally awesome. :D

Harlan Huckleby
01-13-2008, 04:42 PM
Fromunda CheeseBob!

Little Whiskey
01-13-2008, 11:39 PM
007 is bretsky helping you write your PR sitcom? :shock:

LL2, your not alone. I don't find the show very funny. i won't let my kids watch it either.

GrnBay007
01-14-2008, 12:04 AM
007 is bretsky helping you write your PR sitcom? :shock:

LW, No, I am looking more at PG-14 type humor.....not late night showtime or ordering movie type programming.

:P

Little Whiskey
01-14-2008, 12:14 AM
LW, No, I am looking more at PG-14 type humor.....not late night showtime or ordering movie type programming.

:P

just checking to see if this thread was going to get moved to the garbage can or stay here in the romper room.

twoseven
01-14-2008, 01:42 PM
I love SBSP, especially Mr. Crabs and Plankton, am actually watching it with my son as I type this post. Clancy Brown is one of my favorite bit part actors. You'd most likely know him as the big nasty guard in Shawshank Redemption, though he's been a small part guy in several movies and has a recurring role in Lost. These days like many he makes nice ching doing character voices for several cartoons. Probably not breaking news to some, but Clancy Brown does the voice of Mr. Crabs and 'Dobber' from 'Coach' does the voice of Patrick. To me the funniest part is imagining these two big guys reading their lines from a script and doing these funny voices in their jeans and t-shirts.