PDA

View Full Version : Where is Hawk?

Deputy Nutz
05-19-2006, 09:10 AM
First Brett Favre and now our number one, all-american linebacker is getting illusions of greatness, and feels he doesn't have to attend camp. I was a big fan of Hawk during his college career, and during the draft, but this is insulting to Packer Nation. Whats that he has school? He is trying to finish college? Thats crap, and you know it. He went to school to major in linebacking, not Criminalogy. He is just trying to stroll his way down easy street. You Mr. Hawk can go to hell!

Where does this all begin? Well Mr. Favre, has made an impression on the wide-eyed rookie. In fact rumor has it on PFT.com, that Favre had a private meeting with the rookie linebacker and told him that it was really easy to miss camp, "All you have to do AJ is claim a prior commitment. Whether that is family, school, or a golf trip that you have been planning for weeks. You and me have it made here, were not like Donald Driver, or Chad Clifton, or Aaron kampman. We can get away with this shit."

AJ Hawk was apparently thrilled after the meeting with the future Hall of Fame QB he was over heard telling teammates and friends, "Favre is really great. You would think that to be at his level you would need to take advantage of all the mini camps, and off season programing. He basically told me that with my talent and abilty, I only gotta go to like one of these things a year, he even signed a football for me."

Anti-Polar Bear
05-19-2006, 09:13 AM
Hawk: Goldilocks on steroid.

MJZiggy
05-19-2006, 09:14 AM
Nutz, this is according to some agreement that the NCAA has with the NFL that limits the amount of time current students can spend with their new teams in order to encourage the students to graduate before embarking on their NFL careers so that when those careers are over, the players are trained to do something. Has nothing to do with Hawk's desire to be here.

GBRulz
05-19-2006, 09:19 AM
Nutz, he's finishing his coursework at school.

I'm sure he'd would rather be out hitting people at practice than sitting at school,but those are the NCAA rules.

Pack0514
05-19-2006, 09:20 AM
Nutz, I hope you not serious and trying to be funny. If you are serious, I think your view point is a load of crap. The kid is finishing school. An Education is important. Are a couple more practices really going to make or break him as a star LB? Geeze, give the kid a break..... its for school.

Anti-Polar Bear
05-19-2006, 09:22 AM
All I can say is, Michael Huff wouldnt miss the camp for anything in the world. Huff will be great.

chain_gang
05-19-2006, 09:24 AM
Huff would be great if he went somewhere besides oakland. I like huff a lot. But what good is going to do you if you don't have a good front seven, Green bay needed to build up its front seven first and foremost. Huff will struggle in Oakland because of their lack of pass rush.

Sparkey
05-19-2006, 09:28 AM
More posts like the crap Nutz posted, regardless of if it is tongue in cheeck humor or not, makes this site no better than packerchatters with all the garbage posted there!

Ya know, some tongue in cheeck humor is funny, but when nearly every post starts going in that direction, well good god man, STOP the INSANITY!!

Scott Campbell
05-19-2006, 09:32 AM
Big deal. It's a slow news day. I liked it Nutz.

Noodle
05-19-2006, 09:35 AM
C'mon, Nutz was doing some satire (I think). But his point about Favre shouldn't be misunderestimated.

I don't think any Packer players (as opposed to coaches) really cares all that much about Favre being gone. He's certainly earned it.

But I think it would have made a great impression if he'd showed up and got down to work. And it might have even done him some good. Most importantly, Favre's presence would have given GBM some great opportunities for excellent photos.

So everyone loses when Favre doesn't show.

Iron Mike
05-19-2006, 09:37 AM
More posts like the crap Nutz posted, regardless of if it is tongue in cheek humor or not, makes this site no better than packerchatters with all the garbage posted there!

Ya know, some tongue in cheek humor is funny, but when nearly every post starts going in that direction, well good god man, STOP the INSANITY!!

Sparkey, did you forget to take your Midol this a.m.??? :twisted:

The Leaper
05-19-2006, 09:43 AM
AJ Hawk is merely showing more of why he is a class act and responsible human being. He is finishing up his course work at Ohio State so he can graduate. His commitment to his scholarship comes first. End of discussion.

I actually like getting Rodgers some work with the #1 group...Favre will have plenty of reps in training camp.

Harlan Huckleby
05-19-2006, 09:44 AM
Ya know, some tongue in cheeck humor is funny, but when nearly every post starts going in that direction, well good god man, STOP the INSANITY!!

http://www.packerrats.com/RatChat/images/avatars/534744567620820e3.gif

Sparkey, your avatar is just too perfect for your post!

I find Nutz repulsive in all of his different moods. Tongue in cheek, tongue in bunnhole, speaking in tongues. But I wouldn't dream of asking him to change.

Pack0514
05-19-2006, 09:58 AM
I find Nutz repulsive in all of his different moods. Tongue in cheek, tongue in bunnhole, speaking in tongues. But I wouldn't dream of asking him to change.

Just hilarious. I honestly laughed out loud...... and I'm at work. Thanks buddy, now I'll probably be fired. J/K

Fritz
05-19-2006, 10:51 AM

Just hilarious. I honestly laughed out loud...... and I'm at work. Thanks buddy, now I'll probably be fired. J/K

Hmm...that's funny. I always thought it was "bunghole." Or are you referring to a different orifice, HH?

MadtownPacker
05-19-2006, 12:01 PM
More posts like the crap Nutz posted, regardless of if it is tongue in cheeck humor or not, makes this site no better than packerchatters with all the garbage posted there!
Who cares about Nutz opinion, he aint shit. But man, I hope you aint serious.

billy_oliver880
05-19-2006, 12:21 PM

Sparkey seems to be the naysayer 'round here. Guess you got to have one around to make sure you stay honest. :idea:

Pack0514
05-19-2006, 12:22 PM
Maybe Nutz is like Peter Brown and he is just trying to get ratings. :lol:

HarveyWallbangers
05-19-2006, 12:53 PM
Nutz's article was funny, and Hawk wouldn't be allowed to attend this mini-camp--even if he wanted to.

Deputy Nutz
05-19-2006, 01:18 PM
Ok, I was just twisting ya titties a little bit. Forgive me

http://pictureserver.funnyjunk.com/pics2/mamaandyou.jpg

Noodle
05-19-2006, 01:21 PM
Nutz -- That you have this photo handy and ready for distribution is more disturbing than I can begin to put in words.

Sparkey
05-19-2006, 01:40 PM
Ok, I was just twisting ya titties a little bit. Forgive me

http://pictureserver.funnyjunk.com/pics2/mamaandyou.jpg

Got Milk ?

Sparkey
05-19-2006, 01:53 PM

Sparkey seems to be the naysayer 'round here. Guess you got to have one around to make sure you stay honest. :idea:

WOW boys, (Oops and gals) Get on a few posts and I am labeled the naysayer....... :lol:

Just takin Nutz crap and wrapping it up in a baggy for him lol ..... Umm, never mind...hmmmm :cool:

Guiness
05-19-2006, 02:15 PM
I thought he'd graduated already - that's why he could attend the last camp?

MJZiggy
05-19-2006, 02:17 PM
No, not yet. OS is late. I believe they're allowed a certain amount of time with the team before graduation and that camp fell within the allotted time. Anyone know for sure? Shamler?

Patler
05-20-2006, 09:43 AM
No, not yet. OS is late. I believe they're allowed a certain amount of time with the team before graduation and that camp fell within the allotted time. Anyone know for sure? Shamler?

I believe the rule is the player is allowed to attend one camp before classes are finished. Apparently OSU is one of the latest schools to finish up.

Charles Woodson
05-20-2006, 10:39 AM
I thought he'd graduated already - that's why he could attend the last camp?

No they dont graduate till june i thought. i read an article that said santana holmes couldnt practice untill he graduation at OSU

Tarlam!
05-20-2006, 10:41 AM
Hawk is a plug and play WLB. He is an upgrade immediately. Fuck, I don't care if he stays in school until 5 mins before the first real game. He is one of a kind. A "cut" diamond in the rough.

ND72
05-21-2006, 05:42 PM
it'd be great if polar bear got out of the what if scenerio and entered what is known as reality. Michael Huff will not be a Packer, so get over it. Become a Raider fan or somthing and shut up.

Homer Jay
05-21-2006, 05:56 PM
If Hawk was the true future leader of the Pack he would quit school and have his butt in camp. I am sick to death of these prima donna students who put education ahead of football. :razz:

Partial
05-21-2006, 06:03 PM
All I can say is, Michael Huff wouldnt miss the camp for anything in the world. Huff will be great.

Probably because he isn't smart enough to get a degree :D

packerpete
05-21-2006, 07:55 PM
Ho Hum