PDA

View Full Version : Bigby misses practice

PaCkFan_n_MD
01-04-2008, 03:56 PM
Playoff bye week: Friday practice report
By Greg A. Bedard
Friday, Jan 4 2008, 01:38 PM

http://blogs.jsonline.com/packers/archive/2008/01/04/playoff-bye-week-friday-practice-report.aspx

MJZiggy
01-04-2008, 04:04 PM
I'm so glad I don't know what Greg Bedard looks like--no need to show me, thanks...

BallHawk
01-04-2008, 04:06 PM
Bigby once again showing his stubbornness. :roll:

Whatever, it should be dealt with and that'll be the end of it.

In other news, good to see Korey doing well. He's a good blocker and it's a plus to have him ready for Saturday.

BallHawk
01-04-2008, 04:07 PM
I'm so glad I don't know what Greg Bedard looks like--no need to show me, thanks...
http://www.jsonline.com/graphics/news/mugs/gbedard-100.jpg

You're welcome.

The Leaper
01-04-2008, 04:08 PM
Bigby continues to prove why he is NOT the answer at safety. Despite his talent, the guy has a big void between his ears that it seems he will never completely overcome.

MJZiggy
01-04-2008, 04:09 PM
I'm so glad I don't know what Greg Bedard looks like--no need to show me, thanks...http://www.jsonline.com/graphics/news/mugs/gbedard-100.jpg
You're welcome.

BallHawk
01-04-2008, 04:09 PM
Oh, my bad, I must of misread it. :whist:

MJZiggy
01-04-2008, 04:11 PM
Now my eyes hurt.

woodbuck27
01-04-2008, 04:24 PM
No huge deal there is there? Young man has to get it done a day earlier as the mission is criticle.

Get Favre his third shot at a Super Bowl so he can retire win or lose.

I'm reminding Y'all of ''Any Given Sunday'' .

That should be our personal mantra here. Kharma. :)

Flight schedules are crazy up here since New Year's and weather has been bad all over including Forida. I do agree that we need to address the safety spot (Nick Collins??. . . Uhhhh ! ) in the off season and the SS LBer (SAM) as well.

Harlan Huckleby
01-04-2008, 05:05 PM
As anybody else seen the movie "Igby Goes Down"? Very clever, darkly funny.

I always think "Bigby Goes Down" now.

The Shadow
01-04-2008, 05:46 PM
Young man has to get it done a day earlier as the mission is criticle.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I thought the mission was for the Green Bay Packers to win a Super Bowl...?

mission
01-04-2008, 06:49 PM
Yall both got it wrong... ;-)

<----------------

gbgary
01-04-2008, 06:54 PM
Bigby continues to prove why he is NOT the answer at safety. Despite his talent, the guy has a big void between his ears that it seems he will never completely overcome.

no biggie. we don't know the whole story and heck even if he just overslept he's human and it can happen to anyone. as for "running into McCarthy's office naked", this isn't high school football. everyone is an adult here and should be treated as such. i think we have a reporter who's board and wants to create some excitement.

MJZiggy
01-04-2008, 06:57 PM
Maybe secretly he's always just wanted his readers to picture him naked...

Deputy Nutz
01-04-2008, 07:33 PM
No huge deal there is there? Young man has to get it done a day earlier as the mission is criticle.

I'm reminding Y'all of ''Any Given Sunday'' .

Flight schedules are crazy up here since New Year's and weather has been bad all over including Forida. I do agree that we need to address the safety spot (Nick Collins??. . . Uhhhh ! ) in the off season and the SS LBer (SAM) as well.

I am not a huge fan of either Collins or Bigby, but I thought both of their play got a heck of a lot better after their disappointment in Dallas. For some reason I see Nick Collins make more and more plays in run support, unfortunately this also gets him in trouble with play action.

Both have me day dreaming of the time when we had Robinson and Butler as our starting safeties. Anyways, safety is not an easy position for the younger player, although they can be easily added it takes time to really feel the tempo and nuances of the game. In a way it is a lot harder mentally than corner, because there really isn't match ups based on isolated assignments.

I do see a brighter future in Green Bay for Bigby than Collins, as long as he gets his act together. Collins is cut more out of the mold of Antuan Edwards, but a notch better.

MadtownPacker
01-04-2008, 07:59 PM
Guess winning NFC D player of the month had nothing to do with it?