PDA

View Full Version : Ruvell Martin does impressions of Favre and KGB

]{ilr]3
01-05-2008, 02:42 PM
This is funny! Not sure what show he is on, but judging by the crowd it must be Local. :lol:

http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/midwestfavrefan/packers%20videos/?action=view&current=16402920080102_000321p0000440p51.flv

oregonpackfan
01-05-2008, 02:47 PM
Every time I see interviewer Larry McCarren, I cringe when I see the pinky finger on his left hand! Take a look on how badly mangled that finger is pointed in an unnatural direction. Brrrrrr!

packinpatland
01-05-2008, 02:53 PM
That's the Larry McCarren Show, it's filmed in GB.

Sure made me smile............he's got KGB's number!

Fritz
01-06-2008, 10:45 AM
Every time I see interviewer Larry McCarren, I cringe when I see the pinky finger on his left hand! Take a look on how badly mangled that finger is pointed in an unnatural direction. Brrrrrr!

What a nasty, brutish game. God that finger looks awful. Bet it's good for nose-picking, though.

Funny bit to watch, that clip. Being from Detroit, it's crazy to see how freaky-devoted all those GB people are. It looked almost like an old Saturday mornig kids' show.

Scott Campbell
01-06-2008, 10:53 AM

What a nasty, brutish game. God that finger looks awful. Bet it's good for nose-picking, though.

Funny bit to watch, that clip. Being from Detroit, it's crazy to see how freaky-devoted all those GB people are. It looked almost like an old Saturday mornig kids' show.

If I lived there, I'd go.

Michele, have you ever gone?

gbgary
01-06-2008, 04:46 PM

roger staubach's little finger is like that too. lol

GBRulz
01-06-2008, 07:23 PM
OMG, Ruvell is dead on about Brett and the Bergstrom commercial. I'll try and find a link and post it. Brett has been a spokesperson for them since he arrived in GB and he always holds his fingers like that!!

The Larry McCarren show is pretty fun. I've gone a few times, yes. It's a live show inside Curly's Pub every Monday night. It used to be out at the Swan Club in DePere and it was a taped show, but now they do it live and it's broadcast on TV.

GBRulz
01-06-2008, 07:27 PM
ok, here we go...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjFPDCXYh7E

packinpatland
01-06-2008, 07:47 PM
OMG, Ruvell is dead on about Brett and the Bergstrom commercial. I'll try and find a link and post it. Brett has been a spokesperson for them since he arrived in GB and he always holds his fingers like that!!

The Larry McCarren show is pretty fun. I've gone a few times, yes. It's a live show inside Curly's Pub every Monday night. It used to be out at the Swan Club in DePere and it was a taped show, but now they do it live and it's broadcast on TV.

Hey MJZiggy, OPF, and Tarlam..........that's where we had lunch!

packinpatland
01-06-2008, 07:50 PM

roger staubach's little finger is like that too. lol

There's another announcer, former player, think he's on Fox, can't remember his name.........but wow, it's sure distacting! His little finger is like at a right angle!

MJZiggy
01-06-2008, 07:52 PM

BOOYAH!!!

(And I know which announcer you're talking about, the good looking one with the thick dark hair?)

packinpatland
01-06-2008, 07:53 PM
Yes, that would be him.............who is he?

oregonpackfan
01-06-2008, 07:53 PM

Yeah, we should be featured guests on the next show! Let me get me agent on the phone! :)

MJZiggy
01-06-2008, 07:59 PM
Yes, that would be him.............who is he?

If I knew that...

BallHawk
01-06-2008, 09:22 PM
This may not be a well-known fact, but I've always been a fan of Ruvell Martin. :wink: