PDA

View Full Version : Packer Rats Election II

Joemailman
01-06-2008, 01:55 PM
Okay, this one includes pretty much everybody. I've added an "other" option.

Harlan Huckleby
01-06-2008, 02:10 PM
Paul!? Haven't you heard - Paul is dead.

retailguy
01-06-2008, 02:12 PM

then he'd be the PERFECT choice. :P

Deputy Nutz
01-06-2008, 02:35 PM

That was just a hoaks by a Michigan student writing for his school paper.

BallHawk
01-06-2008, 03:22 PM

That was just a hoaks by a Michigan student writing for his school paper.

LMW281F

The facts are there.

Scott Campbell
01-06-2008, 05:14 PM

Meaning he can still vote in IL.

Joemailman
01-07-2008, 09:13 PM
Okay, who were the 2 "other" votes for? Kucinich? Or maybe his wife?

Jimx29
01-07-2008, 11:06 PM
"other" for me.

Not a single one of them are even close to being likelable.

coolman3
01-08-2008, 10:15 AM
Obama! George Clooney endorses Obama, so do I!!!

MadtownPacker
01-08-2008, 10:50 AM
Obama! George Clooney endorses Obama, so do I!!!Fuck clooney, he aint shit. Not surprised a bitch-ass like you would bob on his knob.

Now Oprah's blessing, that shit was like Don Corleone giving him permission to whack Hillary.

coolman3
01-08-2008, 12:19 PM
Obama! George Clooney endorses Obama, so do I!!!Fuck clooney, he aint shit. Not surprised a bitch-ass like you would bob on his knob.

Now Oprah's blessing, that shit was like Don Corleone giving him permission to whack Hillary.

MadClownPacker, don't you realize that Obama is your best chance of seeing your amigos and hombres (is that the Spanish word for mother) again.

The Bush Administration had a Mexican-American as Attorney General and border laws are stricter than ever.

Zool
01-08-2008, 12:25 PM

MadClownPacker, don't you realize that Obama is your best chance of seeing your amigos and hombres (is that the Spanish word for mother) again.

The Bush Administration had a Mexican-American as Attorney General and border laws are stricter than ever.

Coolman, tus hermanos estan pinche putas y mamons.

coolman3
01-08-2008, 12:28 PM
Coolman, tus hermanos estan pinche putas y mamons.

Wtf?

MadtownPacker
01-08-2008, 12:30 PM

The Bush Administration had a Mexican-American as Attorney General and border laws are stricter than ever.You actually made a good point, for once. I will keep my eye out for flying pigs.

FYI - I picked Obama in the poll dumbass.

coolman3
01-08-2008, 12:38 PM

Then you shouldn't have dissed Clooney. Clooney, Brad Pitt, Matt Damon are some of my favorite Liberal actors. Heck, Affleck might even have a bit of liberalsm in him since he was once married to the drama queen Jennifer Lopez.

Zool
01-08-2008, 12:46 PM

Then you shouldn't have dissed Clooney. Clooney, Brad Pitt, Matt Damon are some of my favorite Liberal actors. Heck, Affleck might even have a bit of liberalsm in him since he was once married to the drama queen Jennifer Lopez.

Matt Damon is a liberal, so of course Affleck has had some Liberal in him. Probably on more than 1 occasion.

LL2
01-08-2008, 02:59 PM

Your favorite liberal should be Alec Baldwin. That guy is as far left as you can get. I believe his brother Stephen, now on the Apprentice, is a polar opposite of Alec.

coolman3
01-09-2008, 01:40 AM
Your favorite liberal should be Alec Baldwin. That guy is as far left as you can get. I believe his brother Stephen, now on the Apprentice, is a polar opposite of Alec.

Actually, my favorite is George Clooney. My favorite Clooney moment was when he told that fuck tard, gun fucking motherfucker son of a bitch, Ted Thompson fucking, Charlton Heston, to go fuck himself.

Fuck the NRA!!!!! NRA is responsible for the Virgina Tech Massacre. NRA is responsible for Columbine. NRA is responsible for every single gun homicide in the US.

FUCK THE NRA!!!!!!!!!!!!

coolman3
01-09-2008, 01:44 AM
GEORGE CLOONEY FOR PRESIDENT!!!

http://msnbcmedia1.msn.com/j/msnbc/Sections/Newsweek/Components/Photos/Mag/061218_Issue/061209_GeorgeClooney_vl.widec.jpg

Zool
01-09-2008, 07:39 AM

Actually, my favorite is George Clooney. My favorite Clooney moment was when he told that fuck tard, gun fucking motherfucker son of a bitch, Ted Thompson fucking, Charlton Heston, to go fuck himself.

Fuck the NRA!!!!! NRA is responsible for the Virgina Tech Massacre. NRA is responsible for Columbine. NRA is responsible for every single gun homicide in the US.

FUCK THE NRA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe the dumbest thing you've ever written and thats really saying something. How about the people who shot the other person/people are responsible? Oh wait, you're a die hard liberal, no one is at fault for their own actions. Lets rehabilitate them.

The Leaper
01-09-2008, 08:32 AM

FUCK THE NRA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, if we eliminate the NRA, no one will shoot anyone anymore.

Remember when no one was ever killed before the NRA was created? That was utopia.

Back on topic...I have no clue who I'm voting for at this point.

Freak Out
01-09-2008, 02:58 PM
Jimmy Carter has the answers.

http://www.theonion.com/content/opinion/i_got_what_america_needs_right

Badgerinmaine
01-14-2008, 12:32 PM
And I am the Walrus. Coo coo ca choo.

Badgerinmaine
01-14-2008, 12:34 PM

I picked up the Onion with that "story" when I was home in Madison--that was great--except...that line about "I've got the answers in...." was none too appealing an image at lunchtime. :whaa:

MJZiggy
01-14-2008, 12:39 PM

I picked up the Onion with that "story" when I was home in Madison--that was great--except...that line about "I've got the answers in...." was none too appealing an image at lunchtime. :whaa:

Thanks for the warning. I'm literally eating my lunch and will wait to check this out til later. (btw, there's something to be said for a wheat bagel with chunky peanut butter on it)