1. Wist
    2. ND72

they should really come over here.

And patler

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers
    And patler
    All those mentioned have been invited numerous times. How about you guys contact them and let them know you want them on here?

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker
    And patler
    All those mentioned have been invited numerous times. How about you guys contact them and let them know you want them on here?

With a handful of additional quality posters, there won't be anything I miss about JSO.

Wist actually posted that he'd been dormant for a while, and didn't know where everyone was!

I don't know if he was being sarcastic or not, but I pm'd him.

Other posters I'd like to see: Green Day. He left when the attacks started. did anyone see him again?

Jerry Tague. Good historical knowledge.

Dane Setner. Good analysis.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

I'd go invite SOV, but he might be more receptive to one of you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell
    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker
    And patler

With a handful of additional quality posters, there won't be anything I miss about JSO.
    Nor, likely, will they miss any of you after a time. There are hundreds of knowledgaeable and enjoyable fans out there. Enough for many message boards.

I miss the hacker.

Just kidding. But, he really did get them going, just not in a good way. I think with more people you get better opinions and some insight that you wouldn't normally have, but it always comes at a cost.

I don't miss the political ganging up, where you back your buddy even if he's being a complete idiot, but he's a republican or a democrat and therefore you support him. I don't miss that. at all.

We need more posters, but I'm sure it will grow. Harv, I disagree with you. I miss Patler's stats, but the posting he's done at JSO lately makes me question if I really knew him. Same for St. Lou.

I miss my post count..

And Patler and other good JSO posters better get their asses over here soon..

? HOFer
    oh man, I forgot Patler. I definitely miss Patler. I've never met anyone that can find stats as well as he can!! He's really knowledgable about his arguments and has changed my opinion on something countless times

Go tell him to come over here. Maybe if enough people spam the poor guy, he'll break down and show up here.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    What do I miss about JSO? seeing Tank over there and not here.

I miss the struggle between Woodbuck and Scott Cambell, they had that going on all but 4 or 5 threads. It was great!

Tank is here and you missed the beginnings of a Buck-Scott tussle here just this morning. Welcome home.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    I don't want him here.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutz
    What do I miss about JSO? seeing Tank over there and not here.

I miss the struggle between Woodbuck and Scott Cambell, they had that going on all but 4 or 5 threads. It was great!

Well, it is my goal in life to provide fodder for your continued amusement. We aims to please.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I don't want him here.
    What do you have against Tank? I am starting to believe that you where once his Summer Camp counselor and something terrible happened.

Senior Rat All-Pro jack's smirking revenge's Avatar
    Nothing. After the stuff I've read over the last couple of days from posters tagging this place as "elitist" without giving it a chance, there's nothing I miss about JSO. The conversation there was always antagonistic, IMHO, and I don't miss that. There was far more name-calling over there than I appreciated and I felt like I was constantly on the defensive at JSO. I miss some of the posters that are reluctant to give this place a chance, but maybe this just isn't the place they want to be.

And that's fine. We'll get this place up and running and let it speak for itself.

tyler
    Receive thy new Possessor: One who brings
    A mind not to be chang'd by Place or Time.
    The mind is its own place, and in it self
    Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n.

"Paradise Lost"-John Milton

No, it wasn't great. It was ugly, caused serious bad feelings, and it is NOT going to continue here even if I have to be as asshole about it.

Today, Scott and Woody exchanged indirect insults. Then the Woodman opened-fired with trash talk. Woody, you've complained about Scott menacing you, but you get the unnecessary roughness flag today. Scott controlled himself and didn't respond to you. I'm serious, you two must avoid each other, the bad vibes aren't coming here.

And as long as I'm on my soapbox, Nutz, why you have to make that post about "crushing JSO"? If you feel that way, fine, but don't use the "we". And ask yourself, what comes from this sort of challenging? I assure it is not in our interests. The heat and anger seems to have died down over there. I like being able to post and not feel like an outsider at JSO. My beef is with the JSO management, not the people there.

Great post Harlan. We can all agree to disagree but it seems there is someone in charge here, and that's all anyone can ask.
    Doughnuts, is there anything they can't do?

Formerly known as Pack4ever

Quote Originally Posted by jacks smirking revenge
    After the stuff I've read over the last couple of days from posters tagging this place as "elitist" without giving it a chance,
    Tyler, it is the same handful of morons that do all of this trash talking over there.

My guess is the majority of people at JSO also regard these self-anointed spokesmen as morons.

I like a lot of the posters at JSO.

I miss DonHutson the most becaue he has dry humor. And of course I miss Lamboo because he is such an inviting target and spirited debater. Tex can suck me off because he has turned so mean-spirited of late. (Mad, can I say "suck" in this part of the forum? )