View Poll Results: What is the worst crime?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Child Molestation

23 88.46%
  • Drug Trafficing

0 0%
  • Rape

0 0%
  • Wife Abuse

1 3.85%
  • Other

2 7.69%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: No Joke Thread

No Joke Thread

Anyways, Nutz mentioned crack-dealers on his street corner in another thread in another time, but it still has me thinking.

I am generally against killing people. I know, I know, being the forum Nazi you would not expect this liberal behaviour, but, I am against the death penalty.

I am, however, strongly in favour of inflicting grave bodily harm to certain members of the gene pool. My all time top 5 list of genres who should be confined to "Escape from NY" prison type habitats:

5. Wife beaters. I know they had bad childhoods. I have heard all about how abused kids become abusing adults. It's time to break the vicious cycle.
    4. Rape "victims", that are bullshitting to get back at a man.
    3. True Rapists. There is no excuse. Ever.
    2. Drug Dealers, large and small. I am not counting Hemp as a drug, nor coffee, tobacco, alcohol. But, crack, smack, snow, that kinda stuff.
    1. Child Molesters. I could prolly go with the death penalty on this.

I know corrective institutions wanna rehab these people. Guess what? The world is overpopulated as it is. The above 5 categories need to be taken out of society immediately, and never allowed to return. Yes, I mean 1st offenders.

You might all wonder why I have left murderers off of my list? Most murders are committed without pre-meditation. They are usually spur of the moment things. My top 5 are the opposite. These are pre-med crimes.

It's our job as a society to keep the most innocent safe and protect them, not to inflict pain. Child molesters are the absolute bottom of the barrel. The law doesn't allow us to do what should be done.
    Doughnuts, is there anything they can't do?

Formerly known as Pack4ever

A government for the people, by the people of the people, right?

Maybe the law lacks teeth. The people could change that. The masses could overturn the academics.

Are you ready to mobilize them?

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar
    of your list i think the drug trafficers should be last in the list. here is my thinking. with them you have a willing "victim" someone has to come and buy from them. if the demand dried up so would the supply. however in the other cases you don't have that. put the drug dealers to 5 and move the rest up, then i'd agree. if you f-with a kid you should be slowly dismembered. i don't care about the excuse. they have been running this dateline special catching internet preditors. they lured this one guy to a house and the cop posing as a 14 year old told him to get naked before he walked in. as he walks in wearing his b-day suit, the reporter walks out of the next room and asks what he is doing?? and after they walk out of the house they get a nice warm welcome from the cops.

Quote Originally Posted by pack4ever
    Child molesters are the absolute bottom of the barrel. The law doesn't allow us to do what should be done.
    True. You may find some satisfaction though in knowing, if they are actually sent to prison, they are at the bottom of the barrel there in every sense of the word. They are ridiculed, set up and beaten up.....unless of course they are in protective custody, in which case they spend 23 hours a day in isolation. Years of that has to drive anyone insane. Problem is too many of them do not get sent to prison and are allowed to remain on the streets to reoffend.

of your list i think the drug trafficers should be last in the list. here is my thinking. with them you have a willing "victim" someone has to come and buy from them. if the demand dried up so would the supply
    Here's why I disagree. 90% of the drug dealers sell to maintain their habits to our kids.

They are molesting our children, only, it's non-sexual. One of your Presidents declared War on drugs. Well, I say, shoot the enemy.

I know many disagree with my logic. You are good people and want to believe in the good side of humans. But society has been held hostage too long. It's time we cleaned up. Find an island, parachutre in the criminals. God will decide if they live or die. Just take them out of society. We do not need to kill them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarlam!

Here's why I disagree. 90% of the drug dealers sell to maintain their habits to our kids.
    This is where it's good to see the DARE program in the schools and being introduced at a very young age. For whatever reason many parents don't talk to their children about drugs, whether it's that they feel too uncomfortable, maybe they feel they are not knowledgable enough on the subject or maybe just have that "it won't happen to my kid" attitude. If the DARE program keeps one or two kids from getting involved it's worth it.

I think they should go a step further and work on educating the parents more on what signs to look for that their kids are using/experimenting with drugs. I feel extremely bad for young kids that experiment with drugs and before anyone notices they are in too far. It's not like it used to be where kids would just smoke a little pot every now and then. Crack cocaine and meth are just way to accessible in our society.

Senior Rat All-Pro jack's smirking revenge's Avatar
    Murdering another human being is the worst crime in civilized society. Any of you that are of the Biblical faith should be answering that automatically. Even as an agnostic I hold that as the highest crime.

tyler
    Receive thy new Possessor: One who brings
    A mind not to be chang'd by Place or Time.
    The mind is its own place, and in it self
    Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n.

"Paradise Lost"-John Milton

Shutdown Rat All-Pro Charles Woodson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jacks smirking revenge
    Murdering another human being is the worst crime in civilized society. Any of you that are of the Biblical faith should be answering that automatically. Even as an agnostic I hold that as the highest crime.

tyler

but that all depends on the circumstance. yes murder is bad, but it is neccesary in self defense and such

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Barnett

tyler

but that all depends on the circumstance. yes murder is bad, but it is neccesary in self defense and such
    I don't want to turn this into a Biblical discussion, but murder is never right--even in self-defense. Personally, like everyone else, I would fight for my own life if it came down to having to defend my own life; I'm just suggesting that doesn't make it acceptable. What other situations would warrant murder (ie. what do you mean by "and such")?

tyler

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    So a naked woman walks into a bar holding a poodle under one arm and a salami under the other. She walks up to the bartender, and the bartender says, "I guess you won't be needing a drink,.....

Opps, this is the non joke thread sorry.

I think if anyone lays a hand inappropriately on a child they should be dismembered and tortured, then as slowly as possible, put to death. Sick fuckers are the lowest forms of life.

If you don't believe me go to www.pervertedjustice.com and see for yourself. This is a website set up by vigilantes in the cyberworld to catch child predators.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sorry but when criminals even think you are garbage you are truly the worst.

Child molesters without a doubt. At least murder ends there, a child that was molested lives with it forever and liekly goes on to do the same to others.

Death is a light punishment. IMO they should be fed to other sexual predators every day for the rest of their life.

Mad I agree with you, I couldn't even imagen how a child could continue on with their life after something like that. They would no doubt be permanently messed up. I do think that child molesters should have what they did tattooed on them, and than sent to the big house. From what I hear everyone will beat their ass, and make them their B****. I would much rather bubba and his boys do that to him, to make him see what its like and beat him half sensless, and have the gaurds not care either. No one in there has ANY remorse for those type of people, and neither do I that is the worst sin you could EVER commit.

Essentially, punishment should fit the crime. Child molesters (and sexual predators) are definitely horrible creatures, but I can't agree with the murder of them. There's got to be something useful they can do for society--like create massive hamster cages where they get to run in a wheel all day long to power their prison. By day, they can run. By night, as Mazzin suggested, they can be somebody's b**** and feel what its like to be molested.

Sadly, they might end up enjoying it....

tyler

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Essentially, punishment should fit the crime. Child molesters (and sexual predators) are definitely horrible creatures, but I can't agree with the murder of them. There's got to be something useful they can do for society--like create massive hamster cages where they get to run in a wheel all day long to power their prison. By day, they can run. By night, as Mazzin suggested, they can be somebody's b**** and feel what its like to be molested.

Sadly, they might end up enjoying it....

tyler
    Your right, the punishment should fit the crime. They killed someones soul, let them pay the worse way possible.

I agree that they might end up enjoying it so once that happens they shold be used for human expiements.

I would kill anybody that touched my child. By default, I would kill anybody that touched another's child.

I have family members that ought to be killed. Not sure if I would treat their murderer the same way I would treat a child molester, Tyler.

In fact, I know what is worse to me.

I would kill anybody that touched my child. By default, I would kill anybody that touched another's child.

I have family members that ought to be killed. Not sure if I would treat their murderer the same way I would treat a child molester, Tyler.

That's cool. Just posing a philosophical question. My girlfriend has three beautiful and special children (and I am with them every day), so I can agree that child molestation is deplorable. In ranking severity of crimes, I just find it interesting that people put the abuse of a child above the murder of another human being. True, the molestation affects a child for the rest of his/her life; the murder of another person affects scores of people--friends, family members, co-workers, etc.--and reduces our race to the basest of animal menality where the taking of life is just part of natural selection.

Not minimizing child molestation in any way. I just find the discussion very interesting. I am in the minority in the poll (by choosing other) for once and I feel a bit like an outsider.

tyler

That's cool. Just posing a philosophical question. My girlfriend has three beautiful and special children (and I am with them every day), so I can agree that child molestation is deplorable. In ranking severity of crimes, I just find it interesting that people put the abuse of a child above the murder of another human being. True, the molestation affects a child for the rest of his/her life; the murder of another person affects scores of people--friends, family members, co-workers, etc.--and reduces our race to the basest of animal menality where the taking of life is just part of natural selection.

Not minimizing child molestation in any way. I just find the discussion very interesting. I am in the minority in the poll (by choosing other) for once and I feel a bit like an outsider.

tyler
    #1.)I would rank child molestation above murder. Children are trusting and, for the most part, defensless. They look to adults for guidance, love, and nurturing. When somebody removes that trust for their own sick end, I would be compelled to committ #2.

#2.) Murder is next, the loss of companionship of a friend or relative due to senseless violence (any violence actually) is as hard. The loss is nearly inconceivable unless you have lost somebody in that fashion. Religion provides guidelines, but passion can overide almost anything.

I could see #1 happening and somebody committing #2 because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by pacfan

tyler
    #1.)I would rank child molestation above murder. Children are trusting and, for the most part, defensless. They look to adults for guidance, love, and nurturing. When somebody removes that trust for their own sick end, I would be compelled to committ #2.

#2.) Murder is next, the loss of companionship of a friend or relative due to senseless violence (any violence actually) is as hard. The loss is nearly inconceivable unless you have lost somebody in that fashion. Religion provides guidelines, but passion can overide almost anything.

I do find it interesting that you've framed religion as "guidelines". I studied theology in college, so that's a bit of a side passion. In most religions, murder is a sin, something that cannot be attoned for. Thus, "thou shalt not kill" is not a guideline; its a rule.

Pederasty and pedophilia and various other forms of child molestation have existed throughout the ages and civilizations--throughout medieval Japan and China and Europe, classical Greek and Roman civilizations, and even in the Catholic Church. That doesn't make it right or any less repulsive. I'm just amazed that it was ever remotely acceptable.

tyler

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pacfan

do you need some toliet paper??? I hate when i'm going #1 and all of a sudden you have an immedate urge for #2.

hell this thread has been serious for too long.