Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sick Observations

Senior Rat All-Pro jack's smirking revenge's Avatar

Sick Observations

95% percent of the dudes where I work don't wash their hands after they've done their business in the men's room. Just plain SICK.

tyler
    Receive thy new Possessor: One who brings
    A mind not to be chang'd by Place or Time.
    The mind is its own place, and in it self
    Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n.

"Paradise Lost"-John Milton

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Sick Observations

Quote Originally Posted by jacks smirking revenge
    95% percent of the dudes where I work don't wash their hands after they've done their business in the men's room. Just plain SICK.
    Did you notice if they zip up their pants?

Really though, I wash my hands then open all the doors back to my desk with a paper towel in my hand.

I don't check for pants zips. I let the legal secreatries do that.

Most dudes go straight from the urinal or the pot straight to the door, not even grabbing a paper towel or such. Glad to year that you make the effort Mad.

tyler

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Im kinda a germ freak about stuff. I dont rub my eyes or put pens in my mouth. I never get sick. I dont believe in using all this antibacterial stuff much cuz then your immune system will be weak. Just good old greens is more then enough medicine.

I don't check for pants zips. I let the legal secreatries do that.

Most dudes go straight from the urinal or the pot straight to the door, not even grabbing a paper towel or such. Glad to year that you make the effort Mad.

tyler
    That's disgusting. What kind of mothers don't nag their children about that from the time they're potty trained? Geez, I don't care whose kid is in my house, if I hear the toilet flush, I damn well better hear the water running and the soap dispenser being used or you're going right back in there young man--and don't touch anything along the way!
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    I like to stink palm the door knobs, shake hands with people with ass juice all over them. Sometimes I will get a some nice snot in my hand and give some one a hearty pat on the back.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutz
    I like to stink palm the door knobs, shake hands with people with ass juice all over them. Sometimes I will get a some nice snot in my hand and give some one a hearty pat on the back.
    Exactly what I would expect from someone who calls himself "Nutz". At least we know what we're gonna get from you...or, well, we at least should put tissue and saliva samples in a petri dish to figure out what we DID get.

tyler

Maybe the guys learned to not pee on their hands....

I always wash my hands (yes, using soap too) and then use a paper towel to grasp the door handle on the way out, chucking it as I open the door. I'm not sure the point in washing your hands and then grasping a urine/fecal stained door handle, so I always follow my own routine described above.

WTF??
    Look at all the responses to who does and doesn't wash their hands after leaking or crapping, and one response to my post about Rosenhaus & T.O. on espn!

Maybe I should've posted that under an actual football thread??
    My Two favorite teams are the Packers, and whoever plays the Vikings!

I'm so sick of hearing of TO's and Rosenpuke's tired act that leaking and crapping is much more interesting to me.

Me too essox..
    I just find it funny what gets responses!

Hurley who was it that responded?
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly. -Morticia Addams

Shutdown Rat All-Pro Charles Woodson's Avatar

tyler
    i know you guys work longer then i go to school, but thats why u just hold.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzin
    Hurley who was it that responded?
    Thanks Mazz!

Quote Originally Posted by Nutz
    I do something similar. It's called "snarffing"
    You get your hand all juiced up with nut sweat and then shake hands with whoever

#############

After 47 years, i've gotten so I never piss all over my hands.
    I'm very proud of myself.

My body also has this amazing built in mechanism that allows me to touch ordinary everyday germs like dirty bathroom doorhandles, shake other peoples hands, use other peoples keyboards and the such, and it fights off those germs I receive from such contact and I hardly ever get sick.
    On the other hand, I have a friend who constantly washes everything in site.....uses purell, antibacterial everything.....paper towel on the door handle....the whole nine yards, and he (and his poor kids) have sniffles ALL THE TIME......his body is so pussified it can't even live outside his germ free house
    The Bottom Line:
    Formally Numb, same person, same views of M3

tyler

Your analysis ignores the percentage that understand the bathroom is dirtier than their hands.....

I don't see the point in "washing" when the last time the bathroom was cleaned Ronald Reagan was still President.

You also ignore the people who don't wash and use an anti-bacterial cleaner when they get back to their office. (ME, ME, MEEEEE....)

Hell, I can't believe I responded to this....

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Come on retail, your better than that.

Gawd, I HATE public restrooms!!!!! It NEVER fails your kid has to go to the bathroom as soon as you get to a store. ugh. Obviously we had public restroom skills 101 class beat to death!! The worst..........when your son feels he's too old to go in the women's restroom with you and you have to let him go by himself. ie Lambeau stadium 2004. Damn, I stood outside the exit and kept an eye on my watch. Guys coming out probably thought I was nutts.

No, I find myself standing outside restroom doors a LOT. Airport anyone? We had to have that conversation about no one comes within 3 feet of you EVER! Do not speak to anyone and if you're not out in 3 minutes, I'm coming in there!! I'd have been happier if he'd had to go on the plane.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings