Thread: who is the RAT that keeps stealing my Cheese!

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar

who is the RAT that keeps stealing my Cheese!

Sometimes when i go back to the main index. forums that i know have new posts that i have not read, have an empty plate at the index page. i've never read anything in the badger section and my cheese is gone. some glitch or are you guys just trying to screw with me!!

I think I figured this one out. If you log off or leave the site, it marks all the forums as read (I guess it assumes if you were interested, you would have looked) until someone posts something more.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

I think the software is just a bit lame, I haven't figured out what is going wrong with it.

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    I think I figured this one out. If you log off or leave the site, it marks all the forums as read (I guess it assumes if you were interested, you would have looked) until someone posts something more.
    Ziggy, I think you figured-out the whole "problem"!

Das cuz I'z GOOD!
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar
    now i understand, even though i don't like the answer.

Never leave this site and you'll be fine.

bump

(It's good that people know secret to this mystery)