Quote Originally Posted by No Mo Moss
Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky
Quote Originally Posted by Partial
The receivers will look infinitely better with a running game. That, paired with the fact they're going to use all 3 tight ends. It is also comforting to know that martin and lee are both former wide receivers converted to tight end.

I don't think will be the best group in the league if Walker doesn't play, but I think they'll be competitive and not at all a problem if they stay healthy.
EVERYONE will look better with remotely qualified starters at C and OG.........hint hint.....TT.....please find go find us at least two of the three and let the rest of the yahoos on the roster fight it out for the last spot.
I'm not so sure those starters aren't currently on the roster. I thought those rooies did pretty good towards the end of the season. With another training camp under their belt with a simplier system, they might be players.
This logic would be a huge mistake. Last year the treat of the practice squad many were hyping was Atlas Herrion; this year it is Chris White and Coston. Those guys are bonuses, but it's foolish to rely on them. We have the money; go sing two and let the rest fight each other.