So far Jim Rome and Dan Patrick both agree that Favre being a me first player.

I know people on these forums are either too emotionally attatched to realize that their hero or in some cases fantasy lover is not a good team player. Favres comments and actions are putting pressure from media and from a roster standpoint on the team.

"I'm" going to wait untill I see what they do.
What are they going to do; cut "me"?
"I" know I can still play at a high level
"My" legacy will speak for itself
"I've" always played this way. "I'm not going to change the way "I" play.

Everything that comes out of Bretts mouth lately is "me" related. He believes that he is bigger than the team and he has no intention of playing to help the team win. He wants the team to strategize to help him win. Giving Favre weapons at costs that are higher than what Thompson believes is value for a player has negative effects on the future of the team and Favre is not concerned with the health of the organization. He is only concerned with his own ego.

Chewy should have kept his words to himself just like Childress but he is right on. Favre is a "me" first player and IMHO should be cut. I just don't see how bringing back a player who throws INT's and then says "I will not change the way I play the game" Who calls out players through the media instead of face to face. Who calls out the organization through the media instead of face to face. Favre's EGO is so big that he's unable to see how ignorant his words and actions really are. People here are so emotionally attached they are unable to see what a dip shit favre is being. Just like Giants fans in SF and their undying love for Barry Bonds; Packer fans have the most non-objective views becasue of their emotional attachments.

Let the insults fly from Favres legion of big brothers, mothers and sexual fantasizers. I'm sure most here don't want to accept their beloved "Lord Favre" has become a "me first", ego driven player. Thats my take.