Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: FYI 2A

FYI 2A

Is SFF hiding in here somewhere ?

Maybe Tex and St Lou are lurking too
    My Two favorite teams are the Packers, and whoever plays the Vikings!

His name is no longer Tex, he is now known as Sniffer.......

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to PR Ranks!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ranks66
    His name is no longer Tex, he is now known as Sniffer.......
    Welcome to PR Ranks; do I dare ask why you call Tex "Sniffer" ?

Thanks for the welcome guys......I will work on getting others here also if thet is OK with you. I don't think you really want to know why I call Tex, Sniffer.

Brets,

Now that Craig Nall is gone from Packerland, who is the keeper of the Keishka ?

Also, Keep June 23-25 Open for the best of all the lakefront parties.......Polish Fest.

Ok, I'm going to fire the first shot. Dems suck!

(Though I'm voting for a democratic congressman in the next election just like the last.)

OK folks.......start the betting!! Who will be the first FYI'er to use the word IDIOT?

Welcome aboard Ranks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ranks66
    Brets,

Now that Craig Nall is gone from Packerland, who is the keeper of the Keishka ?

Also, Keep June 23-25 Open for the best of all the lakefront parties.......Polish Fest.

I think that dang Ingle Martin, the new #3 QB, stole it from Nall.

Where is Polish Fest ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007
    OK folks.......start the betting!! Who will be the first FYI'er to use the word IDIOT?

Welcome aboard Ranks

If the Sniffer Joins I'm putting all my chips on him.

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    I think tex is now TenneseePackerBacker.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Welcome aboard Ranks

My vote is 007. I WIN, I WIN, I WIN....

Please, no TPB.

He brings nothing to the table. If you want his pollyanna viewpoints i'll assume that role.

Hmm, Packers will be 12-4. Carrol will be great, Ahman will come on strong, Mac is the second coming of Vince, Ted is a genius, the young players will ALL be MUCH better, the Vets will be GREAT, blah blah blah.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Bigguns
    Please, no TPB.

He brings nothing to the table. If you want his pollyanna viewpoints i'll assume that role.

Hmm, Packers will be 12-4. Carrol will be great, Ahman will come on strong, Mac is the second coming of Vince, Ted is a genius, the young players will ALL be MUCH better, the Vets will be GREAT, blah blah blah.
    Sorry Tyrone, but you are far to "unpollyannaish" to be TPB. First of all, you didn't include that the Packers LB corps were just fine before drafting Hawk. Also, you forgot to mention that all you idiot detractors that pretend to be "realists" are a bunch of damn negative know nothings. Another thing, where is your Super Bowl talk?

I'm sure Tex would be quite annoyed by your portrayal of him. 12-4? Hell, ever hear of 16-0? It can be done you know.

Welcome aboard Ranks
    i think it is you 007

Quote Originally Posted by esoxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Bigguns
    Please, no TPB.

Sorry Tyrone, but you are far to "unpollyannaish" to be TPB. First of all, you didn't include that the Packers LB corps were just fine before drafting Hawk. Also, you forgot to mention that all you idiot detractors that pretend to be "realists" are a bunch of damn negative know nothings. Another thing, where is your Super Bowl talk?

I'm sure Tex would be quite annoyed by your portrayal of him. 12-4? Hell, ever hear of 16-0? It can be done you know.
    he also forgot to include the terms, commie, terrorist, and morons in that post

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell

(Though I'm voting for a democratic congressman in the next election just like the last.)
    a wise move

time to break up the monopoly and maybe get things back under control

Quote Originally Posted by red
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell

a wise move

time to break up the monopoly and maybe get things back under control

That and they can't fine a decent Repulican to run in this district. Utah Democrats tend to be more like moderate Republicans from other states.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    1,398 civilians killed in Baghdad in May
    Highest monthly death toll since U.S. invasion, says Iraqi official
    www.cnn.com

Last month, 1,398 bodies were brought to the Baghdad morgue, the Health Ministry official said. All were killed in attacks; in most of these, bodies were found strewn across the Iraqi capital, shot execution-style, the official said.

The figure does not include civilians who died in explosions, the official added.

At least 400 of the bodies could not be identified and should be buried by the government in three weeks, if they are not claimed, the official said.

The number of Iraqis who have died in Baghdad alone in the first five months of the year stands at 6,025, or more than 1,200 a month, according to CNN's calculation.

If this monthly death rate continues, 2006 would exceed last year -- with some 10,150 bodies received by the morgue -- as the deadliest year in the capital since the war's beginning.

Heads found on highway
    Iraqi police found nine heads Tuesday along a highway in Hadid, a town just west of Baquba about 37 miles (60 kilometers) north of Baghdad, police and hospital officials said.

The heads were wrapped in black plastic bags and shoved into fruit boxes, authorities said. Their identities could not be immediately confirmed.

It was the second such discovery in four days.

On Saturday, eight other heads were found in Hadid and also had been stuffed into fruit boxes.

Also Tuesday, a roadside bomb exploded at Allawi bus station in central Baghdad, killing a woman and wounding a child, Iraqi police said. Police said the blast was targeting a passing U.S. military convoy.

Three mortar rounds landed at the Nadha bus station in central Baghdad later Tuesday, killing two civilians and wounding seven others, police said.

The bus facility is near the Iraqi Interior Ministry, and police said the compound was the target of the attack.

Gunmen also shot and killed a Baghdad neighborhood council member and two of his bodyguards Tuesday morning, an Interior Ministry official said.

According to the official, Sha'ban Nidham was traveling by car in the western Baghdad neighborhood of Jihad when gunmen opened fire.

Meanwhile, there was no word on the fate of 50 people kidnapped Monday in Baghdad.

The kidnappers were wearing the uniforms of Iraqi police commandos and driving at least 13 vehicles with Iraqi police markings when they raided three transportation companies, an Interior Ministry official said. (Full story)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess we're finally making progress in Iraq. Just think in a few short years everyone who is anyone will want to holiday in the worlds new vacation hot spot!