Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: al-Zarqawi, enjoy your stay in hell

al-Zarqawi, enjoy your stay in hell

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way down.

Happy eternity asshole.

Now if we could just get his boss...though I'd like to see him captured so he doesn't attain the ol' martyr status and make them hate us even more.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    Now if we could just get his boss...though I'd like to see him captured so he doesn't attain the ol' martyr status and make them hate us even more.
    They can't hate us any more than they do now, it's maxed out.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastak
    Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    They can't hate us any more than they do now, it's maxed out.
    They hate everybody who isn't Muslim. They want to convert the infidels. If that fails, that want to terminate the infidels.

Dang they bombed the shit out of him. I am surprised that they got an intact picture of his face.

Senior Rat All-Pro jack's smirking revenge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Badgepack
    Dang they bombed the shit out of him. I am surprised that they got an intact picture of his face.
    I was just about to make that comment. 2 500lb. bombs were dropped on his safe house. How can there actually be anything left of him? I don't have visual evidence of the blast location, but that house has to be a crater...

It's just wierd to me. We get video of the bombing of a house. Then we get pictures of al-zaq's bruised face. Where was he, in a Spies-Like-Us bunker underneath the safe house? I guess the bottom line is that it only matters that he's dead, but its still strikes me as odd.

tyler
    Receive thy new Possessor: One who brings
    A mind not to be chang'd by Place or Time.
    The mind is its own place, and in it self
    Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n.

"Paradise Lost"-John Milton

Quote Originally Posted by jacks smirking revenge
    I was just about to make that comment. 2 500lb. bombs were dropped on his safe house. How can there actually be anything left of him? I don't have visual evidence of the blast location, but that house has to be a crater...

It's just wierd to me. We get video of the bombing of a house. Then we get pictures of al-zaq's bruised face. Where was he, in a Spies-Like-Us bunker underneath the safe house? I guess the bottom line is that it only matters that he's dead, but its still strikes me as odd.

tyler

I agree Jack, but even al Qaeda is admitting he's got a pitchfork up his ass as we speak so it has to be true.

I mean, if both sides agree.....

Quote Originally Posted by Rastak

tyler

I agree Jack, but even al Qaeda is admitting he's got a pitchfork up his ass as we speak so it has to be true.

I mean, if both sides agree.....
    I'm not questioning if he's dead. I'm pretty darn sure he is. al Qaeda mourns his death and I'm sure they're planning a counterstrike. However, I suspect he was probably killed elsewhere and we bombed the safe house as a global statement--as vid clip that displays our power and efficency.

Would it make news if al-Zarqawi died choking on a peach pit? Or had a heart attack while taking a shit on the toilet?

Sure, I guess I'm painting myself as a conspiracy freak, but it just doesn't seem right to me.

tyler

Jack, I take it your one of those guys who believes the moon landing was filmed in a warehouse?

On a serious note, the house was destroyed and collapsed and shit, but not a crater. Plenty of space for a fella to get torn apart, crushed and have his lungs sucked out his head upon detonation without being caught in the actual firey blast. Then again, I don't have an intimate knowlege of how giant effen explosions work either.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar
    I think i would have rather heard they gave the order to "Affix Bayonets!!"

atleast they didn't take him alive so he could make a mockery of the courts like saddam is doing!

osama is going to get his soon. they've got a million bucks on his head. do you know how many camels that would buy?? al-Zarqawi just bought someone a few. his bounty was the same as ossama's. damn my neck is starting to rash up and turn red!! sorry bout that.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    Jack, I take it your one of those guys who believes the moon landing was filmed in a warehouse?

On a serious note, the house was destroyed and collapsed and shit, but not a crater. Plenty of space for a fella to get torn apart, crushed and have his lungs sucked out his head upon detonation without being caught in the actual firey blast. Then again, I don't have an intimate knowlege of how giant effen explosions work either.
    No, but I do question everything.

I don't know what happened either, but from watching the military video of the two explosions, I just can't imagine anything in that house retaining its composition--much less a frail human body. I'm not an expert either. Just making conversation.

tyler

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket

No, but I do question everything.

I don't know what happened either, but from watching the military video of the two explosions, I just can't imagine anything in that house retaining its composition--much less a frail human body. I'm not an expert either. Just making conversation.

tyler
    CNN has a video up of the site itself. Nothing but concrete rubble. These guys were either in the basement or the picture doesn't make too much sense. I suppose after the explosion a guy could get buried in the concrete and have his face preserved somewhat if large blocks landed all around it. I have no idea, nor do I care....the main point is this, the evil bastard is gone.

Actually the pentagon ordered the use of our new $200,000,000, 550lbs face shielding cruise missles.
    "For a fan base that so gratefully took to success, it bothers me how easily some fans are resigned to failure."

No Mo Moss 9.14.06

Quote Originally Posted by No Mo Moss
    Actually the pentagon ordered the use of our new $200,000,000, 550lbs face shielding cruise missles.
    Developed by the Clinton administration to fire at milk processing plants...
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Quote Originally Posted by No Mo Moss
    LOL...........face shielding cruise missles....I wouldn't put it past the US to develop it though......

i think they did say this morning during the news breifing that they had to do some work on the guy and clean him up quite a bit for the pictures. the general also showed the actual footage of the attack, and they were massive explosions. hard to believe he wasn't just vaporised

Quote Originally Posted by red
    i think they did say this morning during the news breifing that they had to do some work on the guy and clean him up quite a bit for the pictures. the general also showed the actual footage of the attack, and they were massive explosions. hard to believe he wasn't just vaporised
    That's what I saw and the thought that I had while watching it. The house wasn't bombed once. It was bombed twice for good measure.

Maybe his head was the only thing that was left and that was easy to "pretty up".

tyler

Quote Originally Posted by red
    That's what I saw and the thought that I had while watching it. The house wasn't bombed once. It was bombed twice for good measure.

Maybe his head was the only thing that was left and that was easy to "pretty up".

tyler

Yea, they were picking through the rubble and found his head lying there perhaps....probably took a while to find the rest of him to identify.

they said that they identified him through finger prints and known scars and tatoos. so there had to be a little more then a head left, but there couldn't have been too much left

Conspiracy theory. The place wasn't a crater. It was more like when a tornado hits a house--although with a greater intensity because this looked to have some serious concrete. The house was leveled, so they weren't playing around. My co-worker in the cube next to me served in Iraq for a year. He said they brought the best of the best. Definitely a morale boost to most of the troops.