Hollywood Henderson, that is. I never remember Corey Williams shooting his mouth off with GB. That's all changed since he's started playing with the Browns, it seems. He's running his mouth off in the NY papers about the Brownies upcioming game with the Giants on Monday night

Browns defensive tackle Corey Williams made the most inflammatory remarks, saying that if a defense can "come out and hit [Brandon Jacobs] in the mouth from the jump, he tends to slow down and do some tiptoeing." Williams also said of the Giants' offensive line: "There ain't nothing physical about them."

"I'm going to try to knock his head off," Williams said of Jacobs. "Once you go to putting that wood on him, go to really hitting him, not letting him run wild like he wants to do, he's a totally different running back. He'll start tiptoeing, shutting it down."

In the macho world of professional football, that's about as personal and damning as quotes get. So what was the Giants' response?

Hardly anything. A few shrugs. A few smiles. Jacobs, at the center of the insults, would say only that Williams' grammar needs work, presumably referring to his use of the word "ain't."

"Not too intelligent," Jacobs said while trying to figure out how he could be hit in the mouth while wearing a facemask and helmet.

Don't misunderstand. The Giants are fuming over the remarks. They'll just allow their actions Monday night to do their talking.

"We're just going to go out and play our game," guard Chris Snee said. "This is a team that stays away from talking. If someone thinks we're not physical, there's nothing we can do except go out there on Monday night and try to change that."

If any of you have seen Williams playing for the Browns this season, you'd wonder why he's saying anything, let alone this kind of shit. He's playing LDE in a 3-4 and looks like a big fish out of water wearing a Brown helmet. The Giants OLine is a preety capable group. I'm sure they'll have something for Corey Monday nite.