Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: I've found COCAINE in a can!!!

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar

I've found COCAINE in a can!!!

so i haven't really been about the whole energy drink, but a couple weeks ago i was dead ass tired and had to drive 3hours home. so i stopped at a gas station and picked up a can (double can) of rockstar. thats when my addiction started. so this weekend and monday have been real late nights. i have been sucking down a can on the way in to work. Well the late nights early mornings are starting to catch up. so this morning i grabbed one on the way to work, and now another for lunch. in fact i think i started getting the itches while the guy was out picking one up for me. . damn shit is expensive too. 2 bucks a can. but now i gotta have my fix. tomorrow might be three cans, then four cans... five... i don't know if it i can stop!!!!! i can't even type coherantly!!!

wheres AA for this stuff!!!

Senior Rat All-Pro jack's smirking revenge's Avatar

Re: I've found COCAINE in a can!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Little Whiskey
    so i haven't really been about the whole energy drink, but a couple weeks ago i was dead ass tired and had to drive 3hours home. so i stopped at a gas station and picked up a can (double can) of rockstar. thats when my addiction started. so this weekend and monday have been real late nights. i have been sucking down a can on the way in to work. Well the late nights early mornings are starting to catch up. so this morning i grabbed one on the way to work, and now another for lunch. in fact i think i started getting the itches while the guy was out picking one up for me. . damn shit is expensive too. 2 bucks a can. but now i gotta have my fix. tomorrow might be three cans, then four cans... five... i don't know if it i can stop!!!!! i can't even type coherantly!!!

wheres AA for this stuff!!!
    There is no AA for being addicted to Rockstar. Not yet anyway. Just think--the more you drink , the more you will need.... Eventually, you'll be buying by the case and chugging it morning, noon and night.

If I find you in the gutter and wracked with Rockstar shakes, with a Nick Nolte-esque unkemptness, I'm gonna take away your whiskey bottle too!

tyler
    Receive thy new Possessor: One who brings
    A mind not to be chang'd by Place or Time.
    The mind is its own place, and in it self
    Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n.

"Paradise Lost"-John Milton

this is better!!! you can drink this at work, get the buzz, and not get fired!!!

They'll outlaw it eventually. Hmmm...speaking of addicting liquids...

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Just chase it with some meth and it will lower the cost.

speaking of cocaine...this stuff tastes like sweet tarts....i knew this guy back in grade school that would grind them up and snort them up his nose cause he thought it was coke...anyway i'm just rambling since i'm buzzing...the worst part is the crash afterword. makes you want to get another. hell i just took a leak and it was lime green. think thats a problem?? those damn emoticons next to this post box are driving me nuts....they are staring at me.....

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker
    Just chase it with some meth and it will lower the cost.
    that'll pretty much kill the not getting fired from work thing though.

speaking of getting fired. this guy at one of my clients yesterday thought it would be a good idea if he cut a grease exhaust line with a torch. needless to say it wasn't. lets just say it took his eyebrows off...and he got a couple days vaca. if not a perminate...damn did i spell those words right...oh well EFF ( it is the romper room after all) IT!!

I think LW needs an intervention...

Try adding a little Nyquil to get the full narcotic effect. No rules against cough medicine in the office, right?

fc, wouldn't that make me sleep??? thus defeating the reason i started on the stuff in the first place. or are you saying do them both??!!!!

Here's a really crazy idea. Maybe you should just try getting some sleep.

too much to get done. its not like i'm out having a good time. i've got a bunch of shit (oopps can i say that in here) to get done befor the weekend. so to keep from falling asleep at work. i must give in to the darkside.

so what is this rockstar stuff?

Have you read the can to find out what's actually in it?

007, it is like RED BULL.

zig, as a matter of fact i have a dead can sitting here on my desk. this is what is in it.

carb. water, high fructose corn syrup, glucose, citric acid, taurine, natural and artificial flavors, guarana seed extract, ascorbic acide, caramel color, CAFFEINE, sodium benzoate (to protect taste), l-carnitine, inositol, milk thisktle extract, ginkgo biloba leaf extract, niacinamide, calcium pantothenate, eleutherococcus senticosus, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, cyanocobalamin.

it also says vitamins b2,b3,b5,b6,b12, and C. also contains taurine, guarana, inositol, carnitine, eleutherococcus senticosus, milk thistle, ginkgo.

hell i'm not sure what half that crap is, but it sounds like its good for you.

I'm tellin' you - NYQUIL. Not a lot, but you'll learn the right combination in due time.

Why do you think all them youngins mix the energy drinks with alcohol (a depressant)? Nqyuil is better, though. And is acceptable for use in the workplace.

(Or maybe it's just me...)

is that whats in your mug??? i've never had an energy drink cocktail. whats it do??

anyway, i think i'm comming down off my buzz. so my post may seem a little more coherent. it was a good trip though. i've got another late night planned again. so you might be able to tune in tomorrow for another episode of "Take a Trip with Whiskey". it might be more fun if more than one of us get on this bus tomorrow. do i have any takers???!!

Hmmm....well, I work from home tomorrow.

Well, there's definitely a different buzz with a red bull/rockstar cocktail. Planning a long day/night of drinking? Going dancing? Then give it a try. NOT recommended for an evening cocktail to unwind in front of the tube.

Like I said, you gotta find the right combination...

As for my mug, well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So it can be whatever you want it to be in that magic glass.

I say F-it and just go with cocaine. Lawyers & stock brokers have been getting a competitive edge with it for years. Are you gonna be a shark or a minnow?

so fc, do you have a recipe for these. will any liquor do or do you have a recommendation?