Dear Ted: Wed, 5 Aprill 2006

Hello Ted. How's it going there Lad? It's getting closer then you may have realized as were about 23 days, 17 hours away till the 2006 NFL Draft.

Now Ted you'll have to excuse my bluntness but I've been keeping a close eye on your, errrr progress in the Off Season and well I'm a wee bit concerned, that you might be needing some help. I knows that you've been counting on yer Scoutin' Depatment of fellas but just maybe this might sink into yer grey matter, and we'll be gettin' OUR Packers back to where this Team belongs.

Yer really quite the tricky fella there Ted. Some of this stuff you've been quoted as saying sure isn't making alot of sense to me. Isn't that right Ted?

You've got that valuable #5 pick Ted, so by all that's Holy , don't be trading that pick away, Eh! I've seldom seen you speak through the media but I've been picking up on the thing you've got against using that high pick for a LBer. Well Ted you'd certainly be the expert on knowing what you were worth when you played there. So that means that A J Hawk is out , and I know that you and Brett Favre are good Friends and all as he said that, so here's the scoop.

Sure seems to me that Reggie Bush and Matt Leinart and a Super Mario and that Brick fella, will all be gone when the Packers are on the clock, so here's the plan Ted.

You gotta take that superman at the TE position, Vernon Davis with that #5. This fella is unreal with all the speed , under 4.4 seconds and leaping ability, with something like a 43 inch verticle and 33 reps to boot . Dam he's real strong too.

Been hearing you say stuff to throw people off, like we just signed Bubba to a special deal last year and that Donald Lee is a good TE as well, but come on Ted. We can be up front with one another and Vernon Davis is your man.The heck with that Javon Walker too as you can split Vernon out wide as well.

After that, it's all hope, that these people may be in place to draft as well. Here are my picks Ted , and maybe they'll be making sense to ya too.

Round # 2 and pick # 36 - Go with LB Bobby Carpenter.

Bobby Carpenter - Ohio St. 6-2 1/2 256 lbs. 4.66 sec.

Round # 3 and pick # 67 - Go with WR Demetrius Williams.

Demetrius Williams - Oregon 6-1 3/4 197 lbs. 4.46 sec.

Round # 4 and pick # 104 - Go to DE Ray Edwards

Ray Edwards - Purdue 6-4 3/4 273 lbs. 4.79 sec.

Round # 5 First Pick @ pick # 139 overall - Go with OG Kevin Boothe

Kevin Boothe - Cornell 6-4 3/4 316 lbs. 5.41 sec.

Round # 5 Compensatory pick # 165 - WR/KR Devin Aromashodu

Devin Aromashodu - Auburn 6-2 1/2 201 lbs 4.35 sec.

Round # 7 pick # 253 - Your choice Ted !

Hoping that's of service to you and if you need a Scout up here in Canada then give me a jingle.

My name is Ed.