Thread: Favre Booed in HHH Dome

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jumbo Rat HOFer

Favre Booed in HHH Dome

I just realized this but I think the first Packers/Vikings game up in the Twin Cities could be a very rude awakening for Favre.

The Badgers are playing the Gophers on Saturday of that weekend. A lot of my friends and associates also picked up Packer/Viking tickets ( long before the Favre drama continued) and are making it a long weekend of football in Minneapolis. I wouldn't be surprised if the game has an even larger Packer presence than normal.

We need a thread for this?
    Lombardi told Starr to "Run it, and let's get the hell out of here!" - 'Ice Bowl' December 31, 1967

Once a thread has two replies I think it has shown itself to be the bearer of a thought worth discussing.
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

Witness Protection Rat HOFer
    Agreed. Plan to be at the game as well. No ticket but if BF is a Viking tickets will be expensive.

I wonder if this means you won't be able to get $3 Viking tickets this year.

Re: Favre Booed in HHH Dome

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan
    I just realized this but I think the first Packers/Vikings game up in the Twin Cities could be a very rude awakening for Favre.

The Badgers are playing the Gophers on Saturday of that weekend. A lot of my friends and associates also picked up Packer/Viking tickets ( long before the Favre drama continued) and are making it a long weekend of football in Minneapolis. I wouldn't be surprised if the game has an even larger Packer presence than normal.
    You'd have to think the game is already sold out so I don't think the Packer fan presense(which is usually significant) will be much different.

Witness Protection Rat HOFer

Quote Originally Posted by cpk1994

You'd have to think the game is already sold out so I don't think the Packer fan presense(which is usually significant) will be much different.
    IMO more Packer fans will make an effort to attend the game.

Jumbo Rat HOFer

Quote Originally Posted by cpk1994

You have to figure there will at least be 10,000 - 20,000 additional fans in the Twin Cities from Wisconsin than on a normal weekend.

I know in the past that if you wanted to buy Viking/Packer tickets the Vikings made you purchase another regular season game and a pre-season game.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepshead
    I thought this was a point of interest that no one had brought up yet. On which page 14 of the other Favre threads should I put this?

I thought this was a point of interest that no one had brought up yet. On which page 14 of the other Favre threads should I put this?

Well duh! It clearly goes on page 14 of Favre thread 631.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell

Well duh! It clearly goes on page 14 of Favre thread 631.
    Thanks for the clarification! I'll get administrator to move this thread immeadiately.

Throwing Red Flags All Over McCarthy's Lawn
    Favre don't care about boos. Dude has the hardest head Snake ever seen, and has known some hard headed rednecks. Those dudes don't give a fuck.
    Snake's Twitter comments would be LEGENDARY.........if I was ugly or gave a shit about Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by swede
    Once a thread has two replies I think it has shown itself to be the bearer of a thought worth discussing.
    Agreed, besides that would be an interesting weekend, with or without Favre.

But then again, the thread monitor has spoken. Only the threads they post are worthy for discussion and everyone else's just aren't good enough.
    "Once the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the Republic.”
    – Benjamin Franklin