Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ochocinco plans to do the Lambeau Leap

Ochocinco plans to do the Lambeau Leap

I say he gets thrown back like a homerun in Wrigley.

Ochocinco plans to do the Lambeau Leap
    Posted by Mike Florio on September 16, 2009 12:26 PM ET
    On Sunday, the Cincinnati Bengals will return to Lambeau Field for the first time since 1995. And since that was six years before Chad Ochocinco entered the NFL, it'll be his first chance to put on a show for the people of Wisconsin.

And he intends to make it a good one.

During a Tuesday conference call with Green Bay reporters, Ochocinco said that he plans to perform one of the routines usually reserved to Packers players who score touchdowns.

"[H]opefully I can Lambeau Leap," he said.

Asked whether he'd really do that, Ochocinco pointed out that he has done it in Cleveland, jumping into the Dawg Pound after scoring a touchdown.

"They embrace me," Ochocinco said. "I'm looking for the Cheeseheads to embrace Ocho also."

If by "embrace me" he means "pour a beer on me" or "angrily give me the finger," we agree.

Ochocinco also told reporters to inform linebacker Nick Barnett that "I'm coming for his head," and then in the next breath Ochocinco changed his tone, "[L]et the Packer Nation know that we're coming to town, and I'm looking forward to entertaining and bringing a little fun to the city and with no disrespect."

Yeah, no disrespect. Except for Barnett.

We've got a feeling that Barnett might like to make Chad remember one of his other visits to Cleveland -- one that Chad likely doesn't remember at all.

Re: Ochocinco plans to do the Lambeau Leap

I say pass him up through the stands like they used to do with girls at Badger games.

Waterboard him with beer and then throw him back.

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    F that I say just move and let him fall

*edit*
    of course he will only get to see the endzone during warmups so really a non issue
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Don't let him score and it's not a problem.

Although at times this guy doesn't have 2 brain cells to rub together, he can be funny.

Depends on the situation, I guess. If, as I expect, the Bengals are down by 4 scores, he gets a TD and goes over, maybe the fans laughingly go along with it? I could also see him running up and faking it, then laughing and turning away.

I don't understand the 'coming for Barnett's head' though. I'd like some context on that...does Cincy's game plan call for him to block the MLB? That would be interesting. He should be a lot more worried about #31 and his own head!
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness

I don't understand the 'coming for Barnett's head' though. I'd like some context on that...does Cincy's game plan call for him to block the MLB? That would be interesting. He should be a lot more worried about #31 and his own head!
    Maybe he is making reference to the fact that he and Barnett were teammates together at Oregon State.

When he was enrolled at Oregon State, Chad Johnson(excuse me, I mean "Ochocinco") was a talented receiver but an immature pain-in-the-butt. It appears the guy still needs to grow up.

Although at times this guy doesn't have 2 brain cells to rub together, he can be funny.

Depends on the situation, I guess. If, as I expect, the Bengals are down by 4 scores, he gets a TD and goes over, maybe the fans laughingly go along with it? I could also see him running up and faking it, then laughing and turning away.

Is he...mocking us, Guin?

Ocho Cinco is a twat, I'm mean he twittered in response to Barnett saying he's going to knock his helmet off. This could be the beginning of a couple of days of twitter smack.

http://www.twitvid.com/0F9F4
    "When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time" Max McGee

Child please.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

I'd say that if the Packers are still up by 4 scores or more when Ochocinco gets in the endzone, I'd laughingly go along with it. He's a good guy though a bit of a clown.
    </delurk>

Great fan in that video. That is how it should be. He should get pushed down by one (or more) fan(s) and covered in beer by the rest should he try that.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out
    And waste beer? Gack! Heresy!
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

When was his last good game? 06?
    They said God has a Tim Tebow complex!

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

Cheese & Beer Rat All-Pro MichiganPackerFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig
    FINALLY the voice of reason.

he's not going to get the chance. can you say SHUT OUT?!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig
    Run it through the kidney's first.
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

Twitter smack? Is that possible?

I still like his putting the football with the pylon routine.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax
    Twitter smack? Is that possible?

I still like his putting the football with the pylon routine.
    Then the Tiger fist pump; classsic

River dance was timely that season too
    They said God has a Tim Tebow complex!

Brew Crew in 2011!!!