Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Official FIRE Mike McCarthy Campaign

Official FIRE Mike McCarthy Campaign

I can't take this crap anymore. For as "brilliant" as McCarthy is supposedly with QB's and his offense, it looks like shit. This is just insane. He MUST be fired.
    "I would love to have a guy that always gets the key hit, a pitcher that always makes his best pitch and a manager that can always make the right decision. The problem is getting him to put down his beer and come out of the stands and do those things." - Danny Murraugh

wow, can anyone really argue with this after todays game?

that was pathetic on all fronts, and against the worst team in football

Yep, I agree. Took awhile, but here we are.

MM cannot coach. He cannot motivate. He did not bring in teachers to teach the youth that is on this team. This is some brand of bad, especially with the talent that is on this team. But maybe the talent is questionable as well.

game NOT over

dayum

S.O.B.
    They said God has a Tim Tebow complex!

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

Bad football is bad football. Period. This team has not progressed. This team will not go anywhere with the level of coaching this team has.

MM should be fire after today.

Quote Originally Posted by MOBB DEEP
    game NOT over

dayum
    S.O.B.
    They said God has a Tim Tebow complex!

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

MM should be fire after today.

Mccarthy must go and get rid of the offensive line. Why is Jarrett Bush still on this team? This performance is pathetic

No accountability. TT needs to man up and claim some because MM is unwilling to do it.

I can't blame everything on McCarthy...there are some real areas on the roster where talent is a major issue, and they are seriously handcuffing this team's ability to gain an identity. Toss in a defense that doesn't seem to be buying into the 3-4 scheme...and you've got a mess.

However, the one area that McCarthy has no excuse in revolves around the penalties, discipline and motivation. He is failing miserably in that area...and the players recognize it and have lost respect for him.

Just on that...he needs to go.
    My signature has NUDITY in it...whatcha gonna do?

I'd love to see what a McCarthy offense could do if he had a really good Oline..

6 sacks, 2 picks and yet another 75+ yard KO return against a WINLESS team.

I absolutely shudder to think what DeMarcus Ware will do to this line next Sunday.

We can't beat a team with a rookie QB. No execution on the blitzes. He was barely touched all afternoon.

When we had the momentum in the game and could have put the pedal to the floor, we absolutely choked. Rodgers threw a boneheaded pick, Jennings should have caught a ball that turned to be a pick and when we do have an 11 pt. lead our SHORTBUS special teams allow an immediate swing back.

ALL falls on MM, period. He may be a great QB coach, but he is not cutting it.
    -digital dean

No "TROLLS" allowed!

Well, it aint gonna happen, however...

A lot of the blame falls on MM... more often than not, the ball is not being delivered on time. That could be the result of any number of things, or combinations of things - but that is MM's job, to put players in positions to be successful. MM is not doing that with Rodgers.

Whether the defense is recognizing what the Packers are going to run presnap, or Rodgers isn't reading the defense correctly, or Rodgers isn't seeing post-snap what he expects, etc... whatever it is, Rodgers is not delivering the ball on time. It has to fall under preparation, and that falls to MM directly.

Gonna be a long season I fear...
    wist

Ive been saying this!!!

MM manages to ruin just about every Sunday of mine ... Im tired of my family incurring irrational behavior because of a fatman from Pittsburgh.

Signed.

Quote Originally Posted by The Leaper
    I can't blame everything on McCarthy...there are some real areas on the roster where talent is a major issue, and they are seriously handcuffing this team's ability to gain an identity. Toss in a defense that doesn't seem to be buying into the 3-4 scheme...and you've got a mess.

However, the one area that McCarthy has no excuse in revolves around the penalties, discipline and motivation. He is failing miserably in that area...and the players recognize it and have lost respect for him.

Just on that...he needs to go.
    This team has quit. They have quit on the coaching staff and that is a BIG, BIG problem.

This team has many holes but I blame this loss on McCarthy.

Rodgers had a bad day but did McCarthy ever roll him out to get away from the pressure? No. Any quick slants? No. Any passes to the tight end today? One. Any screen passes today? Maybe, one.

Every pass play, Rodgers was looking 20-25 yards down the field. Looking for the "big play" every pass attempt. That was the game plan .... bad game plan McCarthy!

There is now a fire mccarthy group on Facebook...and a Bill Cowher in 2010 group as well.
    "I would love to have a guy that always gets the key hit, a pitcher that always makes his best pitch and a manager that can always make the right decision. The problem is getting him to put down his beer and come out of the stands and do those things." - Danny Murraugh

Aside from the early O-line failures and the max protect he used with Farve in 2006, MM has not adjusted and schemed for protection. I really believe he thinks this team is better than it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Brohm
    Aside from the early O-line failures and the max protect he used with Favre in 2006, MM has not adjusted and schemed for protection. I really believe he thinks this team is better than it is.
    I've said it before. I've listened to McCarthy talk about the role the OL plays in his offense, and he does not think you need good lineman in order to succeed. The problem is, everything he's said before about it, HE isn't doing.
    "we run quick pass plays that won't allow for a defense to either blitz us or get near us"....where are these quick routes? When we run them, they are so bad, nobody is open. Then we only run 3 guys in routes, if they bring 4 guys, they can double each receiver we send out and have a guy left over.

Sherman had his 4th and 26 game against Philly. McCarthy has his 0-7 game against Tampa.

He jumped the shark today.

Rat Starter
    And take Ted with you please Mike!!!!!!