Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Brett Favre: History’s Greatest Monster

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus

Brett Favre: History’s Greatest Monster

http://americasfuture.org/convention...atest-monster/

"The Iraqis are using Brett Favre to taunt American soldiers. Goddddddammit.

According to a military official, detainees at a Wisconsin National Guard camp in Iraq are using Brett Favre as a manner of getting at the guard troops there.

“They know Favre by name,” said First Lieutenant Tim Boehnen, who is from New Richmond, Wis.

“One of the big words they know now is shenanigan. They’ll constantly talk about ‘Favre shenanigans,’ ‘He’s so good for the Vikings,’ and ‘The Packers have got to really feel bad about that one.’ “

You’re taunting Wisconsinites about Brett Favre? Break out the waterboard and the punishment boxes. Geneva ain’t gonna save you now. Where’s Lynndie England when we really need her?"
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Apparently the terrorists aren't familiar with Favre's shoe-bomber like late season effectiveness these past few years.

More Viking fans.

Just because you neo-cons chased everyone outta the fyi room doesn't mean you can post this shit in the football section.
    A thread with Favre and a politically charged subject on a Packers board
    Baah

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So which one is going to be the thread about this you soggy saltines?

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker
    So which one is going to be the thread about this you soggy saltines?
    "soggy saltines"......damn...it's getting nasty in here.

Word out of Iraq is that the WI national guard is torturing the Iraqis with tapes of Favre's last decade of playoff meltdowns.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand
    Word out of Iraq is that the WI national guard is torturing the Iraqis with tapes of Favre's last decade of playoff meltdowns.

Hope they aren't destroying this year's masterpieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastak

The season is only half over. The Favre swoon is yet to come.

Brrrrrrr......I'm COLD!!!!

[quote="mraynrand"]

a) It's more than half over.
    b) It's likely 70 in every playoff game.

Start showing those neo-Favre lovers this picture.....Amnesty International should really be pulled into the situation if this happens.

After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

[quote="Rastak"]

a) yes 7 is less than 8 by one
    b) Favre lost a lot of warm weather playoff games too. Three in Dallas, One in St. Louis, one in San Diego, one in San Fran (he lost the game away before T.O. bailed him out with a dropped pass).
    c) Some defense is going to figure out that there is a frail 40 year-old behind center in MN and pound the shit out of that old corpse before the year is out. Hopefully it will be the Packers in the Divisional round.

[quote="mraynrand"]

b) Favre lost a lot of warm weather playoff games too. Three in Dallas, One in St. Louis, one in San Diego, one in San Fran (he lost the game away before T.O. bailed him out with a dropped pass).
    c) Some defense is going to figure out that there is a frail 40 year-old behind center in MN and pound the shit out of that old corpse before the year is out. Hopefully it will be the Packers in the Divisional round.

Keep hoping.

edit:

To be honest, if teams are just now figuring out that the dude is 40 and they should pound his ass then they are all morons.

Give it some thought.

Think about it.

Do you think you are the first guy to come up with that idea?

Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark
    Start showing those neo-Favre lovers this picture.....Amnesty International should really be pulled into the situation if this happens.

What are those Green lineman doing in that picture? Isn't it quite mean to get in the way of all those nice gentleman in the White, Blue and Red?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

[quote="Rastak"]

Keep hoping.
    Will do.

If there is nothing left then hope like hell.

Good luck....(sort of).

If there is nothing left then hope like hell.

Good luck....(sort of).
    Keep hope alive

Every time I see this photo I yell for Brett to look left or center. He's got 3 open receivers and one that's basically covered except for a solid outside throw.

I hate this photo.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax

What are those Green lineman doing in that picture? Isn't it quite mean to get in the way of all those nice gentleman in the White, Blue and Red?
    I thought the same thing last night after posting it. Once you are done seeing the open guys out there, you notice something else we have not seen lately......a pocket with a man standing there looking (well, in this case at one guy) down field.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax

I thought the same thing last night after posting it. Once you are done seeing the open guys out there, you notice something else we have not seen lately......a pocket with a man standing there looking (well, in this case at one guy) down field.
    No shit. Even when they don't get to Rodgers, the linemen get pushed right into Rodgers. I can barely remember the last time Rodgers had that much space in front of him to step and and throw. I wonder how much of him holding the ball has to do with having almost no throwing lanes.