This isn't a TT bash thread, really. It's more about his style of building a team. Can't he see the obvious flaws in the 2010 Packers?

KR / PR - Jordy is medicore at best. Other than that, there is no good option here.

CB - Sam Shields is a nice story but let's get real. The nickel CB plays a ton and he is going to get beat all over the field. A more experienced CB is needed and everyone knew Al's knee wasn't going to be ready week 1.

OLB - Poppinga and Zombo are your back-up OLD, enough said. Both of them have the same move, run straight into the OT and see if you can push him into the QB. 99.9% of the time it doesn't work. And with Matthews and Jones being hurt, this is a NEED.

I hope he makes a move here and a move there tomorrow, but I don't know how much can actually get done now.

Don't get me wrong, I think TT has built a good solid team. But he never seems to give the Packers that little push that they need. He seems perfectly satisfied to go 10-6 and just make it into the playoffs. Like that is enough for him.

Anyone else feel this way?