Just for fun, I thought I'd start a topic to reminisce about the many great (and some not-so-great) plays we have witnessed over the years as Packer fans.

I'll just toss out some of my favorite to get things started....

Who could not love that Instant Replay-Packers/Bears game? After further review.....and the crowd goes nuts. The fact that Bears put an asterick next to that game in their yearbook makes it that much better. Just a great moment for all Packer fans as the ball bounced our way for the first time in a decade vs the Bears.

I remember a Pre-Season game with the Packers vs Oakland, in Oakland where Favre made this amazing play... The team was on the 7 yard line or something and Favre dropped back to pass. DT D.Russell was in without being touched and just exploded into and through Favre. As Favre's body goes horizontal with Russell on top of him, Favre side arms the ball on a line into the corner/sideline of the endzone and into the arms of ...I think Terry Mickens for a TD. Just an awesome play with a real scare to all Packer Fans and coaches after as Favre got up slowly. He was done for the day after that shot.

And another memory worth mentioning...and I don't know why I always remember this....was Blair Kiel coming into a game vs the Seahawks IN Milwaukee...at County Stadium..maybe 1988?. Dave Kreig was kicking our butts and the Pack was down like 28-0 before Kiel came in and just lit up the late third and all of the 4th quarter to ALMOST pull that game out. He threw 3 or 4 TD's after never playing hardly at all prior to this game and being our third string QB. It was cool to see him wing it.

And on the bad side.....The Fridge ramming it in on Monday Night against us.

That Superbowl Loss to the Broncos still hurts...

And pick a loss to the cowboys in the mid-90's.