Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Dolphins @ Packers Game thread

Aerodynamic Rat Starter

Official Dolphins @ Packers Game thread

Well, it's technically gameday right?

I figured I would give it a try. Packers win 23-20

GO PACK

Kickass Rat All-Pro CaptainKickass's Avatar
    Not for another hour for me - but while I'm here, I might as well leave my obligatory game day post.

Consider yourself obliged!
    "Everyone's born anarchist and atheist until people start lying to them" ~ wise philosopher

Re: Official Dolphins @ Packers Game thread

Quote Originally Posted by Airin' Rodgers
    I figured I would give it a try.

GO PACK
    I like a poster prepared to step up and show some moxy! I hope you're starting the next 14 GD threads!!!

Green & Gold Shades Rat HOFer channtheman's Avatar
    On one hand, I would like to try to start a gameday thread. On the other hand, I wouldn't mind if it wasn't even possible for me to start one this year.

Quote Originally Posted by channtheman
    On one hand, I would like to try to start a gameday thread. On the other hand, I wouldn't mind if it wasn't even possible for me to start one this year.
    Well, 11 reg season games, the diviosional and championship game and the gig dance.

I should correct my hope to 15 at least, including game 1 next season! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Tarlam!
    Quote Originally Posted by channtheman
    Well, 11 reg season games, the diviosional and championship game and the gig dance.

I should correct my hope to 15 at least, including game 1 next season! :P
    I could wait that long. Go Airin' and Go Aaron!
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Just woke up, going to get breakfast, then we're headed up to Lambeau. Go Pack! I'm expecting a lot of points to be scored today, hopefully we score 1 more than they do.

Well, if today's game results in a Packer win and no more big injuries, then it will be incumbent upon Airin' to start the next game day thread.

This is a big commitment you're making, son.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Packers are going to come out focused this week because they realize they don't have a lot of room for error with a depleted roster. Look for the Pack to lay the wood and DB to be the player of the game (I don't know why but I just have a feeling in my stomach DB plays like a monster today).

Henne lays an egg and shows that Miami is the anti-Packers. (Running team only vs. Passing team only)

Pack 30 - Miami 10
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

The one thing Miami does really well is convert 3rd downs. If the Packers defense can get off the field on 3rd down, the Packers should do well. If they can't, the lack of depth on defense because of injuries could become a problem.

MM and the gang of 53 need to take a lesson from Bucky....sack up and hit 'em in the mouth. I want to see the most physical inspired game of the season by our second team (the first team is injured).

Hey Desmond...prove last week wasn't a fluke and you can back your words.

Poppinga and Zombo...time to step up and prove we were fine at OLB after all.

Bulaga...time to start a streak of 160+ straight dominating starts at either tackle position.

I don't usually believe in playing overly emotional as you eventually need to simply play better than your opponent, not harder....but today I would accept an inspired game.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Inactives:

Dolphins: OL Patrick Brown, OL John Jerry, TE Jeron Mastrud, WR Marlon Moore, DE Jared Odrick, DE Robert Rose, LB Austin Spitler, QB Tyler Thigpen

Packers: LB Brandon Chillar, TE Jermichael Finley, LB Clay Matthews, OL Nick McDonald, DT Mike Neal, OL Marshall Newhouse, DE Ryan Pickett, OL Mark Tauscher

Quote Originally Posted by Rastak
    Inactives:

Dolphins: OL Patrick Brown, OL John Jerry, TE Jeron Mastrud, WR Marlon Moore, DE Jared Odrick, DE Robert Rose, LB Austin Spitler, QB Tyler Thigpen

Packers: LB Brandon Chillar, TE Jermichael Finley, LB Clay Matthews, OL Nick McDonald, DT Mike Neal, OL Marshall Newhouse, DE Ryan Pickett, OL Mark Tauscher
    Dayum. Half of our inactives are starters...
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Stuck down here in Bear country,
    Any ideas on where to pick up the Packers game online?
    Who Knows? The Shadow knows!

Links for todays game? I'll try to find a good one and post it.
    Draft Brandin Cooks WR OSU!

Quote Originally Posted by PaCkFan_n_MD
    Links for todays game? I'll try to find a good one and post it.
    Thanks!
    Who Knows? The Shadow knows!

No drops today, Packer receivers; 45 drops since start of 2009 season - 2nd worst in NFL. SET THE TONE!
    PackerRats Thompson D. Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2019,
    PackerRats Thompson D. Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2018,
    PackerRats Pick'Em 2016-17 Champ + Packers year Survival Football Champ 2017,
    Rats Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2013,
    Ratz Survival Football Champ 2012,
    PackerRats1 Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2006.

Offense needs to pick things up. Packers really only 2 legitimate starters on the DL. Can't expect these guys to hold Miami down all day.

Guys what's a radio station in Wisconsin that would broadcast the game? I'm at a different bar and want a little audio even if it's behind.

Quote Originally Posted by mission
    Guys what's a radio station in Wisconsin that would broadcast the game? I'm at a different bar and want a little audio even if it's behind.
    They block the gameday broadcast. I think you need to get a subscription from nfl.com for radio during the game.
    But WTMJ, 620 AM in Milwaukee is the flagship
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.