Thread: Graham Harrel to Active Roster

Graham Harrel to Active Roster

PeteDougherty Pete Dougherty
    Packers promoted Graham Harrell to 53-man roster because Buffalo tried to sign him to its 53 this week.
    21 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I was going to say, since Brian Brohm worked out so well last time, ...

All in ancticipation of Flynn leaving next year, I assume. Quarless to IR officially.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Makes you wonder what they would have done if Quarless had been healthy
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    It's sad that Buffalo is already losing confidence in Fitzpatrick!
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

I wonder if Harrell was at all conflicted about who to sign with. I suppose the answer is probably not: even though his chances of playing in the near future would be higher in Buffalo, his long term prospects are surely better after another offseason of MMs quarterback school.

Polka Rat Starter
    This might be a reach, but I was wondering.... Is it possible, that if any remaining games are well in hand, they'll play Harrell a bit to see what he does. They know what they have in Flynn.TT has to think and plan ahead for any moves he might make in the off season and draft. Then again he may already know, and that's why I'm posting MY thoughts here.

this sucks

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Makes you wonder what they would have done if Quarless had been healthy
    Perhaps IR'd Clifton.
    I have a feeling that if a roster spot is needed, that is what they will do.
    By now it is getting "iffy" whether "Cliffy" can even be ready for playoffs. It will take the old man a few weeks after he starts practicing, I suspect.

has collins been officially ir'd?

dp
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    has collins been officially ir'd?
    Yes. Dominguez took the spot to give them a backup guard I believe.

As for Clifton, I think he would play the same week he practices in full, maybe one game later. They will not wait for game shape. But there is no guarantee he is going to be able to practice.

So Clifton really is a complete mess, then?

I don't see MM jumping protocol and playing Harrell so TT can see what he's got. They must know by now.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    So Clifton really is a complete mess, then?

I don't see MM jumping protocol and playing Harrell so TT can see what he's got. They must know by now.
    We just know he is now missing games and practice with a bad back. So there is no telling how his hammy is. And the season is getting short.

I read that cliffy was close to getting back, the hammy near healed when he hurt his back rehabbing. The obvious answer is to Fire Slocum.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    I read that cliffy was close to getting back, the hammy near healed when he hurt his back rehabbing. The obvious answer is to Fire Slocum.
    YES. Finally, someone with a reasonable post. Fire Slocum!

So wednesday is fire slocum day, what day is fire campden? Did I miss the memo? Also I hope Harrel gets some garbage time just
    To see what he looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by Upnorth View Post
    So wednesday is fire slocum day, what day is fire campden? Did I miss the memo? Also I hope Harrel gets some garbage time just
    To see what he looks like.
    Campen has earned some favorable reviews this year. So he is down to the 3rd Tuesday of the Month.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    It's sad that Buffalo is already losing confidence in Fitzpatrick!
    threw a fair amount of money at him too. Then he went directly into the toilet
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Campen has earned some favorable reviews this year.
    wonder if he can play LT

Randal Cobb's dream of QBing in NFL game just went down the shitter