Thread: Off topic packer topic

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Off topic packer topic

So Desmond Bishop was at our Sectional Semi-Final basketball game tonight. Didn't realize it was him, tried figuring out who this guy was talking to one of our players at the end of the bench, then I realized who it was. Now I'm 6'4"...Bishop came up to my chin so I'm guessing he's what, 5'10"/5'11"? What's he actually listed as?
    "I would love to have a guy that always gets the key hit, a pitcher that always makes his best pitch and a manager that can always make the right decision. The problem is getting him to put down his beer and come out of the stands and do those things." - Danny Murraugh

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ND72 View Post
    So Desmond Bishop was at our Sectional Semi-Final basketball game tonight. Didn't realize it was him, tried figuring out who this guy was talking to one of our players at the end of the bench, then I realized who it was. Now I'm 6'4"...Bishop came up to my chin so I'm guessing he's what, 5'10"/5'11"? What's he actually listed as?
    Did he appear to be healthy?

Did he try to tackle you?

He looked good, just smaller than I expected. He was really cheering for our kids though.
    "I would love to have a guy that always gets the key hit, a pitcher that always makes his best pitch and a manager that can always make the right decision. The problem is getting him to put down his beer and come out of the stands and do those things." - Danny Murraugh

Mason:

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

The reason Brad Jones can cover? He is a monster:

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Desmond, third row from bottom, far right:

I dunno ND, he looks about Rodgers height.

Whatever difference between Hawk and Bishop in height, it isn't much.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Whatever difference between Hawk and Bishop in height, it isn't much.

AJ Hawk was having a bad hair day.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Man, that isn't encouraging. But when you see shots of players from positions mixed together, ILBs are short. A significant number of players are shorter than Crosby.

He is listed by the Pack as 6' 2", Hawk is 6" 1". Crosby is 6' 1".

Here is Hawk with some others:

TJ Lang is a monster

Hawk looks better without that stringy hair but of course he has a face only his mother and wife would love...

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    Hawk looks better without that stringy hair but of course he has a face only his mother and wife would love...
    Add Crabtree to that conversation.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ND72 View Post
    Add Crabtree to that conversation.
    #12 photobombed every one of the pics of 3 players. He even bombed the team photo by being in it.

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    #12 photobombed every one of the pics of 3 players. He even bombed the team photo by being in it.
    Not just being in it...

The man likes to stand out, I guess.

Maybe it was just me tonight, I donno, but he just seemed small...or I grew.

Wait-n-See Rat All-Pro Smeefers's Avatar
    I remember seeing Barnett out at a bar and couldn't believe I was bigger than him. Now, of course, he was all muscle and I'm a fat tub of love and I'm not saying I could take him or anything, but those guys are just normal sized. Except Brady Poppinga. That dude was freaking huge.

You know, now that I consider the circumstances a bit, I'm 6'2'', 300 pounds. That looks normal sized to me. Most people are tiny. Maybe my definitions are a bit skewed.
    - Once again, adding absolutely nothing to the conversation.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeefers View Post
    I remember seeing Barnett out at a bar and couldn't believe I was bigger than him. Now, of course, he was all muscle and I'm a fat tub of love and I'm not saying I could take him or anything, but those guys are just normal sized. Except Brady Poppinga. That dude was freaking huge.

You know, now that I consider the circumstances a bit, I'm 6'2'', 300 pounds. That looks normal sized to me. Most people are tiny. Maybe my definitions are a bit skewed.
    I get the same feeling. I am 6'4", 240 lbs. Only the OL and DL players look big to me.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston