First and foremost, not letting AP take over the game, and doing it with three starting linebackers not even dressed for the game. Going into the game with backup outside linebackers, one an undrafted rookie and the other a converted lineman playing his 7th game as a linebacker, and a ILB who was the backup to the backup had the potential for disaster. They didn't shut him down completely, but they kept him under control.

Not sure I remember watching a game when a team had time of possession greater than 40 minutes. Certainly not any recent Packer team with their high-powered passing attacks.

42 rushes, 29 passes? The Green Bay Packers???? Really? With that type of run/pass ratio, was I watching a replay of a game from the 1960's??

Rodgers was 24/29, with I think at least two throw aways and one right in the hands of Myles White that he bobbled then batted away.

Jordy Nelson seemingly catching passes he barely had time to see. Maybe his height allows him to pickup those throws sooner than it seems with a defender shielding him.

Chris Collinsworth telling Gregg Jennings that as a WR you never leave a great QB just for a little more money!

Sitton, Lang and Rodgers seeming disinterest in talking to Jennings after the game.

No apparent effort from Nelson or the other WRs to locate and greet Jennings. Coupled with Nelson's post game comment about the WRs just wanting to do their jobs and let good things happen makes me wonder what their feelings were and are toward Jennings.