Thread: Tis one is for Red, and his Favorite Packer...."WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Tis one is for Red, and his Favorite Packer...."WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED"

LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

I think we should all pitch in and buy Red a 24 jersey.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    I think we should all pitch in and buy Red a 24 jersey.

BEST IDEA EVERY

WARNING THOUGH

Do not let my support of this get any wise ideas to buy me a Brad Jones Jersey; the day it arrived I'd hold a bonfire burning and post it right back for all of the forum to see !!
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Yeah yeah yeah

Red seems more positive about Bush these days. Probably because the Packers have enough depth at CB that Bush doesn't play there much. Bush is now one of the elder statesmen on the team. Only Peppers, Kuhn and T-Will are older. That video is pretty awesome. Nobody works harder than that guy.

Just put Wayne Simmons name on the back over Jones.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.