Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Thank You Packerrats I'm now a Proud Member of the 25K Post Club.

Thank You Packerrats I'm now a Proud Member of the 25K Post Club.

Yes ........I made it. This is actually my 25,004th post.

I want to dedicate this post to our owner MadtownPacker for without his generosity and constant efforts to make this Green Bay Packer HOME the awesome forum that it is; my accomplishment wouldn't have been possible.

Thanks Mad.

I also want to thank the general membership (formerly and presently active here) for making OUR Packer home 'SPECIAL'. Y'all deserve to pat yourselves on the back.

I also want to express my wish that all the former posters we had here would return at least from time to time to say hello. Tell us how you've been and how do you feel about the present Green Bay Packer team.

We have a good place to discuss the Green Bay Packers and to bring up any topic of personal interest in this comprehensive topic forum. It's all here to express yourself.

Again ......Thank YOU ALL.

Post Packers here and PLEASE post often. Your input is of value

GO PACKERS ! GO PACK GO !!

My name is Ed.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Congrats Ed. You might have the highest word count as well.
    C.H.U.D.

That's a lot of work dude, lol...

You're one of my favorites
    wist

Woody, the Hanson brothers raise their sticks to salute you.

Mad's constant efforts to make this forum awesome? Now that's funny. Congrats, Woody.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    25,000 posts and at least 4 or 5 are totally comprehensible. Congrats!*

*Mraynrand: doing the jobs that Scott Campbell won't do for four years running.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Yes ........I made it. This is actually my 25,004th post.

I want to dedicate this post to our owner MadtownPacker for without his generosity and constant efforts to make this Green Bay Packer HOME the awesome forum that it is; my accomplishment wouldn't have been possible.

Thanks Mad.

I also want to thank the general membership (formerly and presently active here) for making OUR Packer home 'SPECIAL'. Y'all deserve to pat yourselves on the back.

I also want to express my wish that all the former posters we had here would return at least from time to time to say hello. Tell us how you've been and how do you feel about the present Green Bay Packer team.

We have a good place to discuss the Green Bay Packers and to bring up any topic of personal interest in this comprehensive topic forum. It's all here to express yourself.

Again ......Thank YOU ALL.

Post Packers here and PLEASE post often. Your input is of value

GO PACKERS ! GO PACK GO !!

My name is Ed.
    "Former posters..." are ninnies
    wist

congrats!
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Congrats Woody! I believe a compilation of your posts in book form would sell well at the Packer Pro Shop. Despite also joining this community in 2006 I appear to be a bit behind you in post count. My remedy will be to congratulate you another 24,115 times in this thread. Thanks for the inspiration!

It's even more impressive with Wood because each post is 5 paragraphs in length. Sort of like a batter seeing 7 pitches every at-bat.

I was concerned that the title mean that this post was going to be 25K words long.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

Congratulations to everyone's semi-lovable crazy Canuck. This place wouldn't be the same without you, Wood!

Congratulations Woody! Incredible Packer fan & legendary poster.

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Way to get in your two cents worth, Woody.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Thank You : Freak Out. Your the later night member I read here often. A constant contributor to MJZiggy's awesome Jukebox thread. Are you a Vampire?

I see you as 'a man of the world'. You get around and lead a very eclectic and interesting life. Your a solidly loyal Packer fan and would be interesting as a weekend companion in any setting you choose to drop into. You have a desire to enjoy some of the finer beverages and foods offered in this part of the world....I couldn't help not notice your tastes and in particularly that for good beer and spirits.

I imagine you to be some sort of business man who has to travel or get around to better your life for yourself and those you care for. You take a certain pride in proper conditioning.

Your 'the Master' of 'the short on words post'. Even a 'LOL' from you.... rings loud and clear. You bring your personal message to this board and have gained a certain unique respect for yourself.

Packerrats values you Freak Out as a loyal member.

Happy New Year Packer fan.

I hope you'll be fully mended soon and thus able to partake in all you endeavour to enjoy and enhances your quality of life.

Peace Out ......woodbuck27

GO PACK GO !
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    ^^^ sounds like true love, Freak
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Thank You : Freak Out. Your the later night member I read here often. A constant contributor to MJZiggy's awesome Jukebox thread. Are you a Vampire?

I see you as 'a man of the world'. You get around and lead a very eclectic and interesting life. Your a solidly loyal Packer fan and would be interesting as a weekend companion in any setting you choose to drop into. You have a desire to enjoy some of the finer beverages and foods offered in this part of the world....I couldn't help not notice your tastes and in particularly that for good beer and spirits.

I imagine you to be some sort of business man who has to travel or get around to better your life for yourself and those you care for. You take a certain pride in proper conditioning.

Your 'the Master' of 'the short on words post'. Even a 'LOL' from you.... rings loud and clear. You bring your personal message to this board and have gained a certain unique respect for yourself.

Packerrats values you Freak Out as a loyal member.

Happy New Year Packer fan.

I hope you'll be fully mended soon and thus able to partake in all you endeavour to enjoy and enhances your quality of life.

Peace Out ......woodbuck27

GO PACK GO !
    AK time my friend. Although I do stay up late a couple nights a week.
    C.H.U.D.

I would really love to meet some "Rats" again.....not Madtown though.
    C.H.U.D.

Evidently Freak needs a new avatar

After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    It's even more impressive with Wood because each post is 5 paragraphs in length. Sort of like a batter seeing 7 pitches every at-bat.
    Speaking of bats.....

After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.