4 33.33%
  • Shatler

4 33.33%
  • Shimmy Shimmy Shammy

1 8.33%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nickname for Shamrockfan

Nickname for Shamrockfan

Of course there is the formality of asking ShamrockFan's permission.

Or is that even necessary? Anyway, stand and be counted!

Nah, Shatler is my vote. You voted Ratler, since there are no two votes. I also vote we just plug him with it!

Oh would you people knock it off!
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Stop trying to civilize the fRat House.

Toga! Toga! Toga!

I'll just duck out and pick up a keg for the frat party, Zig. Want me to bring you a case of Muck?

No thanks, I'm drinking Mike's these days.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

I vote for "His Excellency, Mr. Shamrock"

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shamrockfan
    I vote for "His Excellency, Mr. Shamrock"
    I like Da Rock. Besides, this guy aint Patler. Patler was smart but Da Rock is a freaking genius when it comes to football.

[quote="MadtownPacker
    I like Da Rock. Besides, this guy aint Patler. Patler was smart but Da Rock is a freaking genius when it comes to football.[/quote]

Nah. Patler was our ace statistician, our memory cells, everything! Can't beat out 'ol Patler.

And, when you asked him a question, he didn't muck about, he got to point.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarlam!
    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker
    I like Da Rock. Besides, this guy aint Patler. Patler was smart but Da Rock is a freaking genius when it comes to football.
    Nah. Patler was our ace statistician, our memory cells, everything! Can't beat out 'ol Patler.

Aussie you have admitted to be uninformed on to many occasions. This is another one. Da Rock is just as good with numbers and might I dare to say much more charming then Patler.

Rock - Would you like to write salary cap articles for the Packer Rats homepage that is coming soon? You can have a weekly column if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarlam!

Aussie you have admitted to be uninformed on to many occasions. This is another one. Da Rock is just as good with numbers and might I dare to say much more charming then Patler.

Rock - Would you like to write salary cap articles for the Packer Rats homepage that is coming soon? You can have a weekly column if you want.
    It's a very interesting offer, but I'm not sure I could handle a regular article on the salary cap. There's the Packer cap site that has been posted on here, but where would you get current info about other teams?

Blog Entries

It's a very interesting offer, but I'm not sure I could handle a regular article on the salary cap. There's the Packer cap site that has been posted on here, but where would you get current info about other teams?
    Well it doesnt have to be about the cap. You can write about whatever you would like to.

Not to abruptly change the subject or anything, but Mad, do you still have the M3 Power graphic you used to use as your sig?

It's a very interesting offer, but I'm not sure I could handle a regular article on the salary cap.
    Well, it would only have to be one article. And i think you could co-write it with Patler since you two are both so knowlegable. It could be kind of a point - counter point deal.

Or..... you and Patler could be like Click & Clack, the Car Talk Radio guys. You can answer questions that people send-in during the week.

This could be pretty good.

I think having Shamrock write for the website would be a wonderful idea. Wish I'd thought of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
    It's a very interesting offer, but I'm not sure I could handle a regular article on the salary cap.
    Well, it would only have to be one article. And i think you could co-write it with Patler since you two are both so knowlegable. It could be kind of a point - counter point deal.

Or..... you and Patler could be like Click & Clack, the Car Talk Radio guys. You can answer questions that people send-in during the week.

This could be pretty good.
    Actually, I kind of like the idea of answering questions someone might send in. No need for originality on my part!

Let's stock you up with a bunch of questions so you can write when you feel like it!!

Harlan, you forgot PatRock. Just kiddin'

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    Not to abruptly change the subject or anything, but Mad, do you still have the M3 Power graphic you used to use as your sig?
    Here it is. What did you need it for?

Thank you.