Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: LENDALE WHITE IN ROUND TWO ????

I agree and that would be the start of a pretty good draft.

lets not forget, the Jets have the #29 pick also
    "I would love to have a guy that always gets the key hit, a pitcher that always makes his best pitch and a manager that can always make the right decision. The problem is getting him to put down his beer and come out of the stands and do those things." - Danny Murraugh

I haven't but I think they take White in round two and go Oline in the first round. I think they may actually take Ferguson with the 4 pick and Mangold with their second first rounder. I think the Saints will draft Liny at 2 and the Titans take Young and finally the jets taking fergy which gives us Mario.

i agreed with everything you said, except the saints take leiny...cause they won't.
    "I would love to have a guy that always gets the key hit, a pitcher that always makes his best pitch and a manager that can always make the right decision. The problem is getting him to put down his beer and come out of the stands and do those things." - Danny Murraugh

Once again, your wrong!

They will take him or trade out so he gets picked at 2.

i like ya bulldog...but i'll more than garuntee it. i'm so sure NO won't take a QB, I'm willing to say GB would take Brian Calhoun #5, before NO takes a QB.

The Saints have pretty big questions about Brees's injury status and in all probability, the Saints will move to LA in two years and Liny will make the team that much more valuable. Liny is HUGE in tinseltown. drew's contract is basicly a three year deal, that's all!

still doubtful. if they were THAT concerned over his health, they wouldnt' have signed him and would have just decided to just go with Leinart.

Wrong again, Brees is a solid QB who could play for a year or two while Liny gets shown the ropes. Brees's contract is VERY FRONT LOADED.

you don't sign a 26 year old or so solid QB to just have to wait for a rookie to develop. Chargers made a huge mistake but it was known from Day 1 the GM wanted Rivers in there. Leinart will either be a Titan or a Jet...PERIOD.

We'll see, Liny will go in the 2 spot. Watch the draft and when he goes 2, think of the dawg!

i'll be on here my friend. if the saints take him, i will personally applogize to you.

I know you like Hawk so I have a question for you, will Hawk or Barnett be our every down LB?

well...truthfully...i think with Barnett's speed, you could move him to a slot defensive back on downs...so i think both could be on the field at all times. Hawk would probably not be an everydown guy though i'm guessing right away...

If he does go two, your apology will have to wait till Monday since I'll be listening to the draft via radio up at the cottage. Need to get everything ready for summer. Kills two birds with one stone.

Were you ever on the JS forum much before most evrryone left??

i've been on the JS online thing since....well, the day after the end of the season i believe, or at least right around there. so like 4-5 months.

Before everyone left, one could post into the wee hours of the morning with 5-10 other posters. The one thing that I miss is that this site doesn't get the number of posters that JS had. It was really entertaing.

Quote Originally Posted by ND72
    i'll be on here my friend. if the saints take him, i will personally applogize to you.
    That's the key. I think Liny goes 2, but not to NO. They trade down.

No one is more anxious, or has a better reason to get out of the top 5 than them.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...