Thread: 2005 Draft DVD

2005 Draft DVD

so today from my blockbuster online account, i recieved the 2005 Packers Draft...highlights all their picks,a nd talks extensively on it...pretty cool stuff! if i pick anything up we didn't know about our soon to be sophomore players, i'll pass it on.
    "I would love to have a guy that always gets the key hit, a pitcher that always makes his best pitch and a manager that can always make the right decision. The problem is getting him to put down his beer and come out of the stands and do those things." - Danny Murraugh

I wonder if the Shermy draft DVD's show him locking the scouts ect out of the war room?

pretty sweet...they have college game tape of Brett Favre, and original scouting takes on him
    "I would love to have a guy that always gets the key hit, a pitcher that always makes his best pitch and a manager that can always make the right decision. The problem is getting him to put down his beer and come out of the stands and do those things." - Danny Murraugh

Was he throwing int's?

haha..no...he was running a lot though.

Blog Entries

Re: 2005 Draft DVD

Quote Originally Posted by ND72
    so today from my blockbuster online account, i recieved the 2005 Packers Draft...highlights all their picks,a nd talks extensively on it...pretty cool stuff! if i pick anything up we didn't know about our soon to be sophomore players, i'll pass it on.
    That's awesome ! I am a subscriber to pro football weekly based on a requested Xmas gift; in the mail I received a 150 page paperback book on all the 2006 draftees as well as their special draft issue so I'm stoked for draft day this year !

did anyone see, or get the ESPN the Magazine Draft special? oh my good ness...there is too much information. granted all of it is a little old now, but still.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ND72
    did anyone see, or get the ESPN the Magazine Draft special? oh my good ness...there is too much information. granted all of it is a little old now, but still.
    I GOT IT; between that and the pfw stuff I'm so set with reading material for the draft. Bring on AJ !