Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: RANDOM MUSINGS FROM TRANING CAMP...WHAT HAVE YOU HEARD...THE GOOD AND THE BAD

Blog Entries

RANDOM MUSINGS FROM TRANING CAMP...WHAT HAVE YOU HEARD...THE GOOD AND THE BAD

Let's spice things up and note any TC musings. I'll start.

Defense looking WAY better than the offense.

Black Martinex had the first INT of training camp

Wist's Hero, Holy Fackrell, had the seccond INT of training camp
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Blog Entries
    DEFENSE has looked WAY better than the offense.

Per GB reporters, so far the best part of the D has been the secondary; they are blanketing the WR's
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Blog Entries
    MATTY FLOOR..............kinda looks like a weenie out there, but chicks dig him cause they say he's good looking.

ESPN was breaking down his interview on the offense. He's really DAM careful with his words.

When Matt was asked about Daniels, listen to his response. He starts by saying Daniels is a grr.....then hesitates....really good football player before he begins circle talking.

Also keeps noting they are trying to establish a Green Bay Offense. My pondering thoughts are when will we really see the first sign of frustration with Rodgers and Matty. Because the offense is going to be very different and stresses some things that Rodgers may not have bought into in the past.

Blog Entries
    ABOUT THE DANIELS CUT

Reportedly GB wanted to wait til they did to make sure Daniels passed his physical first.

BUT WHAT SORT OF DIPSHIT would announce the cut right before Matty Floor's presser. Wait til after you bunch of Marcia led DumbAsses

Blog Entries
    CRAP; I just realized there is already an official training camp thread................SORRY......maybe i"ll just post in here by myself.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Keep posting. This is a good thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    ABOUT THE DANIELS CUT
    snip

BUT WHAT SORT OF DIPSHIT would announce the cut right before Matty Floor's presser. Wait til after you bunch of Marcia led DumbAsses
    You should call Murphy on his public line and ask. Very good question. Gutey has been good about taking pressure off his coach, in a reversal of Ted Era norms.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Ryan Wood

Verified account

@ByRyanWood
    23h23 hours ago
    More
    Just overheard a Lambeau Field tour guide: "That young man is awfully lucky he did not put his fist into a part of the wall that had a stud behind it."

Ah, Odell Beckham Jr.'s wall punch after the 2016 wild-card game lives well in the memories around these parts.

BROWNS REFITTED LOCKER ROOMS WITH 1/4 INCH INSTEAD OF 1/2 INCH DRYWALL
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Ryan Wood

Verified account

@ByRyanWood
    5h5 hours ago
    More
    #Packers offense as a whole, and backup QB DeShone Kizer especially, is having its best day of camp. Kizer hit Jake Kumerow in the numbers on a slant pass for another TD in red zone.

HOPE THAT WASN'T VERSUS KA'DAR
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Ryan Wood

Verified account

@ByRyanWood
    Jul 26
    More
    New #Packers RB Corey Grant running the cones. Covered him at Auburn. Super, duper speed. He’s also from Opelika. (cc: ⁦@Szvetitz⁩)

DUPER = 0.2 REDUCTION IN THE 40 (4.25 and 4.3 at his pro day). Woodbuck certified draft value = 6.8659

Nickname "Taillights"

Kizer is the only dud I know of so far. And Gary destroyed Spriggs. So it’s same old spriggs. Nothing new there.

Gary has been good. MVS making a name too. Jimmy Graham looking fast now healthy.

Jimmy Graham should be fine. A well conditioned athlete should be fine at 31. I’m 38 and I didn’t lose speed till about 36ish.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
    Kizer is the only dud I know of so far. And Gary destroyed Spriggs. So it’s same old spriggs. Nothing new there.

Gary has been good. MVS making a name too. Jimmy Graham looking fast now healthy.
    Kizer had a better second practice apparently

Jimmy Graham should be fine. A well conditioned athlete should be fine at 31. I’m 38 and I didn’t lose speed till about 36ish.
    It just depends on that knee.

Blog Entries
    MVP is the best hope I have of developing a #2. I just can't believe it's Allison

Great to hear about Jimmy; keep me up to date. For my NY auction he'll go cheap so if his legs are back that is great news !!

Blog Entries
    I'm Bullish on the Browns

I lack the confidence that GB is making the playoffs

ABOUT THE DANIELS CUT

Reportedly GB wanted to wait til they did to make sure Daniels passed his physical first.

What difference does it make when they made the announcement? If they waited until after LaFleur's PC, he would have faced the same questions the next day.

You wouldn't still be whining because Boy Wonder didn't get the Packers GM job, would you?
    Last edited by Joemailman; 07-27-2019 at 06:54 PM.

MATTY FLOOR..............kinda looks like a weenie out there, but chicks dig him cause they say he's good looking.

ESPN was breaking down his interview on the offense. He's really DAM careful with his words.

When Matt was asked about Daniels, listen to his response. He starts by saying Daniels is a grr.....then hesitates....really good football player before he begins circle talking.

Also keeps noting they are trying to establish a Green Bay Offense. My pondering thoughts are when will we really see the first sign of frustration with Rodgers and Matty. Because the offense is going to be very different and stresses some things that Rodgers may not have bought into in the past.
    So Far so good.

https://madison.com/wsj/sports/footb...deeec8930.html

Some have speculated Rodgers will try to bully LaFleur on the use of audibles, largely because he’s headstrong and believes it gives the Packers a late-in-the-snap weapon that few NFL teams possess. But if the first week of training camp is any indication, such speculation is off base. Instead, LaFleur and Rodgers are trying hard to find a middle ground that will maintain the integrity of the offense while at the same time giving Rodgers some of the latitude he likes at the line of scrimmage.

Others have noticed. General manager Brian Gutekunst is encouraged by what he sees as a “very, very collaborative” effort on offense among LaFleur, Rodgers, offensive coordinator Nate Hackett and quarterback coach Luke Getsy.

The biggest reason for optimism is that LaFleur and Rodgers seem to be communicating very well, which opens the door for a healthy, productive compromise and, more important, a healthy, productive relationship between the two most important figures on the team.

MVS, King, Alexander, Gary looking good. Would be nice to have these young guys become playmakers.

Gonna need a link for this.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.