Thread: Just Say No to the JSO

Just Say No to the JSO

Okay, at first I resisted paying the meager .99 a month for "subscriber" access to such sizzling, insightful articles as "Packers Must Improve on Offense," but I finally succumbed. The subscription worked on my desktop but no where else. I went on the chat, and was basically told - after going round and round and round - that it was unfixable, but gee, they hoped to make the system better in the future. So I cancelled my subscription.

I tried again a couple of weeks later, due to a couple headlines that looked interesting, but after the thing working on my phone for a week, it now says I have no subscription, although I've been charged for one.

So my recommendation is to anyone thinking about signing up: don't. It does not work, and trying to work with their help chat system will only raise your blood pressure and make you want to punch yourself in the face with an ice pick.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Kickass Rat All-Pro CaptainKickass's Avatar
    Obligatory fuck JSO post.
    "Everyone's born anarchist and atheist until people start lying to them" ~ wise philosopher

didn't we all say "NO" to the JSO like 15 years ago?

I don’t miss their stuff at all. I’d pay for the athletic if I was gonna pay for something. McGinn, Wilde, others... Other teams writers. Everything.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    didn't we all say "NO" to the JSO like 15 years ago?
    I don't know about you guys, but I'm still posting to SportsBubbler.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    I don't know about you guys, but I'm still posting to SportsBubbler.
    I believe you

Stunned SportsBubbler didn't turn out to be a cash cow for the J-S. Was just dumb enough to work.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.