Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Bears WR Allen Robinson Requesting To Be Traded

Bears WR Allen Robinson Requesting To Be Traded

Hmmm..... I wonder if the Bears might be interested in Jordan Love?
    Who Knows? The Shadow knows!

I could only dream this would happen!!

After the way MVS and Lazard played, and we haven't even trucked out St. Brown yet? Sheeeesh, how can you people spout this stupidity? Now if somebody wants to trade a decent TE, then maybe it's worth talking about.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    After the way MVS and Lazard played, and we haven't even trucked out St. Brown yet? Sheeeesh, how can you people spout this stupidity? Now if somebody wants to trade a decent TE, then maybe it's worth talking about.
    What are you taking about? MVS was basically given an “F” grade from PFF for his play Sunday and his drops are an issue. Nothing new with MVS and dropping passes. Sorry, but a guy consistently dropping wide opens down field bombs is an issue.

If we lose that game everyone would want him cut.

Quote Originally Posted by GB-Brandon View Post

If we lose that game everyone would want him cut.
    But we didn’t lose....and a receiver with 96 yards and a TD helped ensure that.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark View Post
    But we didn’t lose....and a receiver with 96 yards and a TD helped ensure that.
    Allen Robinson makes this offense unstoppable. Defenses wouldn’t have a chance.

Do you honestly believe the Bears would ever even entertain the idea of trading Robinson within the division ?

Also, I'd bad drops in critical situations is a sign it's time to cut someone, then Adams should be gone after dropping that TD at the goal line.

How f'ing stupid does that sound.

Allen Robinson makes this offense unstoppable. Defenses wouldn’t have a chance.
    Lol, crazy ass dreams. When I talked liked that when I was younger, my dad would also say:. Wish in one hand and shit in the other and tell me which one fills up first. Ha ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkey View Post
    Do you honestly believe the Bears would ever even entertain the idea of trading Robinson within the division ?

Also, I'd bad drops in critical situations is a sign it's time to cut someone, then Adams should be gone after dropping that TD at the goal line.

How f'ing stupid does that sound.
    Of course the Bears are never gonna trade Robinson to us and that’s why I called it a dream.

As far as Adams and drops I would say yeah he dropped one and any receiver does from time to time. This isn’t the case with MVS. It’s been and still looks to be a more prevalent issue. On top of that Adams was at least contested in the endzone. MVS was wide open ready to move the chains on the 3rd down and “Bonk”. Then streaking all alone for what would of been a huge TD bomb and “Bonk”

Common Man!

Adams PFF grade for game was “84.0”

MVS was “57.5”

My fear is if we continue to go down this rabbit hole when MVS has been doing this for 3 years now that it’s gonna bite us bad down the road when it really counts. I’m not sure how at this stage right now he can be trusted.

We have AR12 throwing lasers. We can and should do better!!!

This shit ain’t gonna last forever!!

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    Tex, don't get those panties in a bunch. It was a joke. kind of. I would like to see Boyle, instead of Love, learning at the feet of the Master.
    Who Knows? The Shadow knows!

Offer the Bears MVS and a third round pick.......

Robinson's contract is up this year, so he could end up anywhere next year, including GB. In fact, GB might be high on his list; solid QB and a need for WRs. The Bears can at least weaken a rival a little by extracting the draft choice directly from the team, rather than having him go there in the off season.

If GB gives them a third, it is a certain pick for the Bears, regardless of who the Bears might sign in FA.

The Packers should sweeten the pot with MVS, ESB, Aaron Rodgers, etc....

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    Robinson's contract is up this year, so he could end up anywhere next year, including GB. In fact, GB might be high on his list; solid QB and a need for WRs. The Bears can at least weaken a rival a little by extracting the draft choice directly from the team, rather than having him go there in the off season.

If GB gives them a third, it is a certain pick for the Bears, regardless of who the Bears might sign in FA.

The Packers should sweeten the pot with MVS, ESB, Aaron Rodgers, etc....
    Yeah, cause teams are just lining up to get a crack at MVS and ESB. They have almost no trade value. Maybe a conditional 7th if you find a sucker.

We’re running this whole thing with a bunch of spare parts.

ESB can’t get on the 53 and MVS is a couple more dropped bombs away from being out of the NFL. That’s where it’s at.

Yeah, cause teams are just lining up to get a crack at MVS and ESB. They have almost no trade value. Maybe a conditional 7th if you find a sucker.

We’re running this whole thing with a bunch of spare parts.
    The Bears wouldn't be trading for MVS or ESB, they would be trading for the draft choice I suggested. The player is just a sweetener, a player with some potential, some NFL experience, etc. Certainly not the primary element, but could be somebody they think has potential to fill out a roster.

ESB can’t get on the 53 and MVS is a couple more dropped bombs away from being out of the NFL. That’s where it’s at.
    ESB is on the 53 man roster, isn't he? Just wasn't active for the game. I read one article that said his ankle surgery was very significant; he couldn't even workout on it until this summer, and he really isn't ready to go quite yet.

I agree about MVS, and as I posted in another thread, it isn't just the drops. Game awareness, precision in performance, etc. factor into it too.

Those other factors are the exact things that I think will eventually move ESB ahead of MVS, based on their rookie seasons and what MVS has shown and not shown since.

The Bears wouldn't be trading for MVS or ESB, they would be trading for the draft choice I suggested. The player is just a sweetener, a player with some potential, some NFL experience, etc. Certainly not the primary element, but could be somebody they think has potential to fill out a roster.
    The Bears will most likely get a good comp pick though if he leaves in free agency. I just don’t see the Bears doing anything to help assist us in putting the final piece in play to stack our offense. They know how good Robinson is and what he would mean to the Packers offense. It would be amazing if the Packers got him but I’m not gonna get my hopes up. The Bears will have a huge market to get something for Robinson if they intend to trade him so the Packers being who they are would make it so they have to over pay dearly I would think.

Interesting enough Gute did try and sign Robinson and the Bears paid him more and he ended up there when he was a free agent last time.

ESB is on the 53 man roster, isn't he? Just wasn't active for the game. I read one article that said his ankle surgery was very significant; he couldn't even workout on it until this summer, and he really isn't ready to go quite yet.
    Yeah your right. He is on 53 just not activated.