In hindsight I understand the Yosh hate. He didn't improve in the offseason. I'm not sure he ever took an offseason seriously. He was uber talented and that has gotten him to where he is and I think they saw a guy who should be a lockdown pass blocker, but never quite had the fire to be great.

I'm not sure they are going way out of their way to push walker as much as they probably figure he maxed out. I was really happy with his play after it became his job, but he isn't a top 5 LT by any means. If he plays to his end of season level he is probably top 15 MAYBE top 10. At such an important position, that's a guy you keep feeling insecure. Make him earn that second contract. Send him the offseason message that he better be maxing himself out. Short of guys like Jenkins or Gary who don't you treat that way? I want everyone feeling like the hold on the job is tenuous.

I also think Morgan probably wants a shot at being a LT so why sour the rookie right away by telling him the job belongs to a guy who had 8 good games? My best bet is Morgan lines up at RG this year after bouncing around a touch.