I can't believe this debate isn't already going on.

Two weeks ago, I think I would have predicted 4 years, 205,000, and about 150,000,000 guaranteed

Would have seemed reasonable. Give him a nice deal for his youthful upside. We believe in him. Gute does too. Russ Ball and GB often start out with a lowball but after a while of negotiating they will come together. I though my old prediction was reasonable. He should not get as much as Joe Burrow, or Lamar Jackson, but this was close.

THEN HOLY SHIT Goff happened. Lions, you are kidding right ? 4 year 212,000,000 for

On one hand this is NOT Goff's first big money deal, so he's earned the right to drive a hard bargain.

But he just made Russ Ball's job a lot harder. And now Love has to debate if he's willing to not bust the Packers balls on his first big deal. Perhaps, he could take a somewhat Packer Friendly deal of 3-4 years knowing he'll have another huge payday if he excels. And perhaps he's not willing to go into this season, risking major injury so he accepts a bit less. Or maybe he has balls of steel and goes for the gold.

One thing seems obvious. THis just got harder. And remember every million Russ Ball savesi is money that can get folled into guys like Kenny Clark, and our WR"s and TE's in a couple years when we have to start paying them.

SO WHAT SAY YOU RATS ?

Debate, and Predict the Final Terms of the Jordan Love Contract. Most ljikely it's for 4 years.

So give it your best shot to predict the total contract amount, and guarnteed money, which is also a huge part of this.

Hope you are all doing well !!