Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: CHARLES WOODSON (update thread)

CHARLES WOODSON (update thread)

Well, as you all know, the biggest FA to come into town will be Charles Woodson. Last I heard he was suppose to come in today (thur.) but the visit got bumped back until tomorrow. Then, I read some rumors that his visit has been cancelled all together. What's going on?

Senior Rat All-Pro jack's smirking revenge's Avatar

Re: CHARLES WOODSON (update thread)

Quote Originally Posted by gbpackfan
    Well, as you all know, the biggest FA to come into town will be Charles Woodson. Last I heard he was suppose to come in today (thur.) but the visit got bumped back until tomorrow. Then, I read some rumors that his visit has been cancelled all together. What's going on?
    I will be SUPREMELY bummed if the visit is cancelled altogether. I'd hate for us to have to settle for Ahmad Plummer. Does a team really need two Ahmads on their defense? Sounds like a lighting bolt of bad luck to me...

tyler
    Receive thy new Possessor: One who brings
    A mind not to be chang'd by Place or Time.
    The mind is its own place, and in it self
    Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n.

"Paradise Lost"-John Milton

If the visit got cancelled, I'll be pissed. That would likely mean that Woodson is off to Tampa Bay.

I thought Chucky and and Chucky didn't get along (based strictly on rumor).

I just heard it reported that the visit is being rescheduled. Not gonna fully believe that w/out hearing the new time/date...

Favre Child,

Yeah, I heard that same rumor. That the visit was just move back a day or two. We will see.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gbpackfan
    Favre Child,

Yeah, I heard that same rumor. That the visit was just move back a day or two. We will see.
    Sounds like GB is his last place to visit?

This is killing me! The Packers Chatter forum is reporting that Woodson's visit was in fact cancelled. Now, this was reported by a fan and not a good source. But they claim to have heard it on NFL radio. However, I watched NFL access tonight and have been looking at KFFL.com for such an update. It is no where to be found. I just can't believe MM would have told reporters that they were serious in bringing in Woodson and then cancel the visit the very next day.

Would it have been the Packers that canceled it necessarily?

Shutdown Rat All-Pro Charles Woodson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    Would it have been the Packers that canceled it necessarily?
    TT just prob. didnt want to "Overspend" that much.

Damn i hate it

Hang on, before you get your boxers in a bunch, let's find out what happened.

Hey! Don't assume to visit is off. These are just RUMORS that I (and others) are reporting. Most of these rumors start in forums just like this one. Don't worry about yet, he probably is still coming.

.::.

theres a little truth behind every rumor

Question is, how little truth is behind this rumor.

I think the confussion set in when Woodson didnt come in today because his visit was RESCHEDULED. I guess you could say his visit was cancelled and then a new visit was scheduled. I don't really know what is true. However, if it was cancelled we should know shortly. JS Online updates it's website with new stories over the next couple of hours.

LOL amazing post, Ziggy..

Jpopp,

What is the avartar exactly? I know it's a guy with a gas mask on, but what's in the background?

Quote Originally Posted by BF4MVP
    LOL amazing post, Ziggy..
    Ass kisser. Looking to lose your virginity?

NFL radio reported that the visit was rescheduled but a date and time haven't been agreed on yet. They said nothing about it being cancelled.
    "For a fan base that so gratefully took to success, it bothers me how easily some fans are resigned to failure."

No Mo Moss 9.14.06

The visit will happen early next week.

Source - GB Press Gazette