Thread: BRETT FAVRE STAT - BE CAUSIOUS

Senior Rat HOFer

BRETT FAVRE STAT - BE CAUSIOUS

He has gone 2 games in a row without a pick right now. In his 230+ games he has only gone 3 games in a row 4 times..not a great stat to head into this weekends game.. yikes

It's the new Brett.

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers
    It's the new Brett.
    LOL good 1

Quote Originally Posted by Pacopete4
    He has gone 2 games in a row without a pick right now. In his 230+ games he has only gone 3 games in a row 4 times..not a great stat to head into this weekends game.. yikes
    Never heard that stat before, wow!!

How many times has he gone FOUR in a row?

Edit: *knocking on wood*

I do think that MM deserves some credit for Favre's lower interception total so far. And of course Favre does, too. For a guy that lots of people thought was getting too haughty and uncoachable, he seems to have no problem being coached. It seems to me that one of the keys to MM's success is that he appears to actually listen to and sometimes take Favre's advice.

If he's gone 3-in-a-row 4 times before, then there's no reason he can't do it again. And, Fritz, I agree with you.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Not to bring anyone down, but Brett was very lucky last week in Miami. There were a couple times I held my breath thinking the defender was going to come up with the ball. Thank God they had a case of the dropsies like most of their receivers. Some passes were plainly Brett's fault and at least one other would have been the receivers fault (I think Bubba looked like he was playing volleyball with one pass). Brett was playing with fire and if he does it again this week, he's gonna get burned.

[quote="pittstang5"]Not to bring anyone down,

Thanks for raining on my parade, dammit.

Of course he was "lucky" on some plays. Thats a big part of the game. We all know he is gonna try and force a few, thats just how he rolls.

I would say over all, he is playing at a much higher level than the past few years. I think it has a lot to do with his input in the game plan. I like the way M3 has all the little parts falling into place. Getting everyone involved, and showing that hes not afraid to let others comment and use what they have is HUGH!

I hope Brett will want to keep going for a couple years and see where this team will go!
    What the hell is going on out there!!??

Senior Rat Veteran billy_oliver880's Avatar
    If we extrapolate the numbers right now what does Brett have for interceptions at the end of the year?

Quote Originally Posted by billy_oliver880
    If we extrapolate the numbers right now what does Brett have for interceptions at the end of the year?
    13 or 14

Quote Originally Posted by billy_oliver880

25 TD passes, 13 INT's.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Favre has played much more in control this year with a few exceptions and I think will continue to do so. MM seems to have figured out the right things to say to him.
    C.H.U.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out
    Favre has played much more in control this year with a few exceptions and I think will continue to do so. MM seems to have figured out the right things to say to him.
    Yeah, he actually talks to him. Sherman seemed to shy away from talking to Favre, especially after an intercept. Maybe MM just has to say "hey, don't do that sh_t, man. That was dumb." It would be interesting to see what he says to Favre.

Quote Originally Posted by BF4MVP
    How many times has he gone FOUR in a row?

Edit: *knocking on wood*

once from what I saw in the story. late 90's maybe the last of the MVP years.

2 games in the end of the season and 2 in the playoffs.
    What the hell is going on out there!!??

Three in a row, baby!!!
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    The Packers running game is taking so much pressure off Favre, it's almost that he can't help but succeed.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!