Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 24

Shutdown Rat All-Pro Charles Woodson's Avatar

Who here whatches 24.. if so, have you seen Kither sutherlands new movie The Sentinel?

Re: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Barnett
    Who here whatches 24.. if so, have you seen Kither sutherlands new movie The Sentinel?
    There is alot of 24 talk in the "Lost" thread. I know that Bretsky and myself watch it. harvey does also, but he won't watch it until the season is over so he can rent it on DVD and watch it all in one weekend! Not a bad idea actually as I myself can't stand the anticipation of what's gonna happen next !!!

I had never watched it until earlier this year. My friends kept tellin me about how good it was but for some reason I just never made any effort to watch it. Finally, I watched a few episodes of season 5 with one of my buds. I had no idea what was going on but I was totally hooked.

I started renting Season 1 from the library here at school. It was too hard though, as they were always gone, so I just went ahead and bought the 4 season pack off Amazon.

Just finished Season 3. 24 is probably one of the best shows I have ever seen and now my brother is hooked as well.

I've watched it since season 1. What I like most about 24, each day is separate from the other season. I like LOST but want a story to have an ending - some closure. Season 3 was really good - Season 5 is getting intense. I should bring back my 'Jack Bauer' avatar.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fosco33
    I've watched it since season 1. What I like most about 24, each day is separate from the other season. I like LOST but want a story to have an ending - some closure. Season 3 was really good - Season 5 is getting intense. I should bring back my 'Jack Bauer' avatar.
    24 is the best show in the history of television
    Jack Bauer is the greatest character in the history of television
    The show pretty much wins every possible award every year.

And Jack's daughter is smoking hot. I could see some day his daughter being involved with the terrorists; it'd break my heart but it'd be a twist only great writers like 24 would offer.

Elisha Cuthbert is hot! She dates a goon hockey player, Sean Avery of the LA Kings. She was voted hottest women in the sports world by the Best Damn Sports Show.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers
    Elisha Cuthbert is hot! She dates a goon hockey player, Sean Avery of the LA Kings. She was voted hottest women in the sports world by the Best Damn Sports Show.

Just wanted to note I'll glorify you til draft day for posting that picture

I've watched every season. It is addicting. Everyone ready tonite?

I've watched every season. It is addicting. Everyone ready tonite?
    you bet !!

I can honestly say that I never expected 24 to make me cry, but one episode did this year.

I still am wondering what's going on with China? Think that will be brought back into this season somehow? they were not happy campers at the end of season 4....

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky
    [
    And Jack's daughter is smoking hot. I could see some day his daughter being involved with the terrorists; it'd break my heart but it'd be a twist only great writers like 24 would offer.
    Let the bitch be involved with the terrorists so Chloe can take her ass down!

I think that China will have to be. i mean theres 6 episodes left. What do you thin happens with Audri and Henderson? Do you think Audri shoots him?

I think that China will have to be. i mean theres 6 episodes left. What do you thin happens with Audri and Henderson? Do you think Audri shoots him?
    That's a possibility, but it's too easy and nothing ever comes easy for the gang at CTU! You know the main bad guy (whom I won't say so I don't spoil anything if they haven't watched Season 5 yet) is going to end up in a show down with Jack.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GBMichele
    That's a possibility, but it's too easy and nothing ever comes easy for the gang at CTU! You know the main bad guy (whom I won't say so I don't spoil anything if they haven't watched Season 5 yet) is going to end up in a show down with Jack.
    Yes, there are a couple in here who don't watch during the season and rent it all on DVD.

Yes, there are a couple in here who don't watch during the season and rent it all on DVD.
    Yeah, lazy asses like Harvey.

Yeah, lazy asses like Harvey.
    Wha'd u think of last night?

I actually thought last night was a bit over the edge, even for 24. Without trying to give anything away...um, the helicopter and cliff scene looked like it was a part of the script that they threw in with about 5 minutes of planning.

I also thought it was too easy how Jack got on the ........ at the end.

an what, we have a whole group of newbieson the show...AGAIN !!!

Blog Entries
    I actually thought last night was a bit over the edge, even for 24. Without trying to give anything away...um, the helicopter and cliff scene looked like it was a part of the script that they threw in with about 5 minutes of planning.

Over the past few days I borrowed the whole season of 24 season one from a friend and rewatched it. Seeing it for the second time really raised my respect for how well written this show is.

QUESTION THOUGH. My wife and I were debating. I think President Palmer and the guy from Major League I -------------Pedro Cerano-----the power hitting Buddah guy who worships JOBU are the same actor.

Anybody know if this is or is not true.

I say they are and wife will not believe me (what a surprise) .

Over the past few days I borrowed the whole season of 24 season one from a friend and rewatched it. Seeing it for the second time really raised my respect for how well written this show is.

QUESTION THOUGH. My wife and I were debating. I think President Palmer and the guy from Major League I -------------Pedro Cerano-----the power hitting Buddah guy who worships JOBU are the same actor.

Anybody know if this is or is not true.

I say they are and wife will not believe me (what a surprise) .
    Chalk one up for you B. President Palmer is played by Dennis Haysbert. He's done a lot of stuff, including Major League.

Here's his whole career.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0371660/

OMG, I NEVER would have guessed that President Palmer would have been the guy in that movie who said "F You JABOO" and wanting to sacrafice a live chicken!!

I guess he's been a little more active than just doing Allstate commercials!

Good call B!

Blog Entries
    OMG, I NEVER would have guessed that President Palmer would have been the guy in that movie who said "F You JABOO" and wanting to sacrafice a live chicken!!

I guess he's been a little more active than just doing Allstate commercials!

Good call B!
    As usual the Man of the House was right