Thread: Red Bull

Red Bull

FC and LW, can you account for your whereabouts last weekend?

Thieves Steal Parked Trailer Containing $100,000 Worth of Red Bull Energy Drinks

DYERSBURG, Tenn. Apr 29, 2006 (AP)— A trailer containing $100,000 worth of Red Bull energy drinks seemingly grew wings.

A truck driver reported last weekend that his 53-foot trailer containing 2,880 cases of the energy drink was stolen.

Geoffrey Winchester said he parked the truck on Old Highway 51. According to the Dyer County Sheriff's Department, another truck must have pulled the trailer away from the truck and hauled off the load Sunday.

The truck's window had been broken and its satellite tracking system disabled, making the thief's flight untraceable. In its commercials, Red Bull claims that it "gives you wings!"

A trailer containing $100,000 worth of Kraft sauces also was stolen in Dyersburg on Monday, authorities said. The trailer was recovered by police in Ohio Monday night, but all the sauce was gone.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    I wonder how many hours straight I can stay awake cramming for final exams if I drink 2880 cases of the drink.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Any Jagermeister thievery reported lately????

Imagine all the Jagerbombs you could do with 2880 cases of Red Bull!!
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/mike_zankle/icebowltickets.png

? HOFer
    tank where do you go to school?

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar
    Sorry Zig, you can't pin that one on me!! being a Nascar fan and Packer fan, i am truely loyal. I don't drink anything but rockstar!! so that only leaves one poster???

Hey! I resemble those accusations.