Let me preface this by saying, I sent him an e-mail last week pretty much questioning his manhood. Obviously, he was'nt going to print my e-mail, but his reply to the Favre bashing is just stupid.

He rips Favre cause the majority worship him? I thought this was about football? It's not a case of ignoring the picks and mistakes but rather it's having an understanding of the game and the position itself.

The ONLY thing that seperates a stupid throw from a great throw is the success of it. If it's a pick then "why did he throw that"? If it's complete it's "Oh man, only Brett could make that throw".

I chuckle at all this MM has Favre under control crap. #04 is still throwing into that tight window, may-be not as much but being in the game makes a HUGE difference. He's not throwing from behind trying to make something happen. He's going short cause our guys are getting some good YAC.

Here is a paragraph from Z's latest musings:

I want to be fair about this. I've been repeatedly accused of being anti-Favre, and I think the reason for my grumpiness is the announcers and fans have fallen so much in love with him during his career that they've been blind to his failings, such as the careless interceptions. How many times have I heard, "Well, at least he's having fun out there," as the offense trudges off the field, following still another pick?